Cycle 2005 - RIDER LIST UP

Danny

Shouldn't be a problem for them (CLS & NT) as they're both precise riders who tend not to use their feet/bashguards, and I'm sure they'll be at home on this 'streety' UCI stuff. Don't think they'll suffer from not getting advice, and they mechanic their own bikes anyway (not difficult unless you're a complete spastic and have to get your dad to do it).

That's exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't think it'll be *too* hard for them to remember they've got 2:30 to do sections, etc...

All I was trying to say is that riding wise, they ARE "UCI" riders, it's just that they're not limited to rocks, mud and tape...

im coming up with a few others. it will probably be on the final day :D

wheres bealeay? hes a beast :) and i wanna see him ride in the flesh (Y)

So is the formatt differnt this year with two riders scores added together or something? if so i think neil and craig could give the others a run for their money (Y) Plus il be supporting the brits (Y)

im looking forward to this as last year was amazing BTW what happend too all of the footage that the guy walking around the arena took? it looked like he was getting some good angles of the footage

Rules man i cant even be bothered actually thinking about them, im going for the crack and the laugh, never really done "UCI" properly but at the end of the day im turning up to have a go, im not there to win cos i know am CRAP! at uci but at the end of the day its all going to be a laugh, yes i will be on my arse most of the day :) :turned:

it is actually weird looking at all the slight differences in the rules and stuff, but really its like i ride my bike how i want to ride it weather it be kamikazee or not it wont matter, i enjoyed the fort william trial and it was a great dabble at looking into the "UCI" sort of ruling yes some of the rules were modified up there bt they were modified for people to hav more fun and a laugh. im sure i will have more fun watching all the proper UCI riders riding the sections.

il have fun and enjoy the weekend, plenty of beer and a good laugh is in store.

Waynio........................

Rules man i cant even be bothered actually thinking about them, im going for the crack and the laugh, never really done "UCI" properly but at the end of the day im turning up to have a go, im not there to win cos i know am CRAP! at uci but at the end of the day its all going to be a laugh, yes i will be on my arse most of the day :) :turned:

it is actually weird looking at all the slight differences in the rules and stuff, but really its like i ride my bike how i want to ride it weather it be kamikazee or not it wont matter, i enjoyed the fort william trial and it was a great dabble at looking into the "UCI" sort of ruling yes some of the rules were modified up there bt they were modified for people to hav more fun and a laugh. im sure i will have more fun watching all the proper UCI riders riding the sections.

il have fun and enjoy the weekend, plenty of beer and a good laugh is in store.

Waynio........................

on the sunday there will be beer... for a celebration... we all gotta go out somewhere

Edited by aust

this will be mint, its gonna be close for second place, very close cant wit to see ow everyone does, if i went saturday who would i get to see ride?

between he monty team and the onza team :)

dani comas and cesar (Monty)

thomas ohler and walter belli (Onza)

il be drinking friday and saturday night too.maybe not too much but enough.

Waynio...................

STELLLLAAAA !!

nah.. forget that... im gonna be on my arse half the day anyway no point in making it worse.... hahah..... but sunday night for sure :)

so what is the actual format for this show? i should be going up on the saturday if all goes to plan and id like to see ashton and akrigg ride, will there be demos throughout the day or is it just the monty and onza team as aust said?

Edited by trialsguru

crap i gotta be back at work on the monday so il be setting off back home after the sunday do, may stay late and poss stay at the glas house who is coming with me on the friday/sat/sun. she lives near stoke so it will be quite kool to go half way then the rest of the way early monday morning.

i think ashton will be doing demo's :P so he wont be attending the cycle show (i may be wrong but im not certain) Akrigg deffo will be there, he is my partner in crime :P or should it be im his partner in crime as i am the younger :)

Stella??? i shall be on the mexican stuff..................Corona............

Waynio...............................

ahhh not roger keller !!!... he beat dani at the swiss champs...... be nice to see all these faces again... twill be the last time i get to see em for a year as being as the season for uci comps is over now :)

please video this...

especially ackrigg :)

ta

I'm 99% sure Jonny Jones has a media invite, or atleast a media pass, so will be filming it all. All 3 days, i believe.

I might bring my camera too, but going by last years show, there isn't really much point, but will see what people report back with after friday and if its worth it. :P

crap i gotta be back at work on the monday so il be setting off back home after the sunday do, may stay late and poss stay at the glas house who is coming with me on the friday/sat/sun. she lives near stoke so it will be quite kool to go half way then the rest of the way early monday morning.

i think ashton will be doing demo's :P so he wont be attending the cycle show (i may be wrong but im not certain) Akrigg deffo will be there, he is my partner in crime :P or should it be im his partner in crime as i am the younger :)

Stella??? i shall be on the mexican stuff..................Corona............

Waynio...............................

hey waynio i'm working down there for the weekend. i'm thinking about taking my bike for a sat night street ride, you up for it? see you there dude

tom

ye man!i will ride the stock on the street ride at night. im going to take both bikes with me and we will have a good do. im going to book in to a different hotel tomorrow day. so il see what happens. think im down there thursday night too if anyone wants to go out for a ride???i think me n akrigg will be about somewhere.

Waynio.....................