Cycle 2005 - RIDER LIST UP

Danny

that hook is the dogs!!!!!i cant do nak all but its worth a laugh or 2 maybe even 3.........i still aint got a 20" yet and theres only a week to go....mmmmmmmmmm not looking good at all. haha.

il either be riding ben savages levelboss or sumot from work. see how it goes.

i think it will be extremly good to watch altho it probably wont be too good watching me :( :bunny: il be on my arse all day. but hey its all part of the game.

does doney still need a partner????? he should team up with chris walker???? would be nice to see walker there.

Waynio.......................

that hook is the dogs!!!!!i cant do nak all but its worth a laugh or 2 maybe even 3.........i still aint got a 20" yet and theres only a week to go....mmmmmmmmmm not looking good at all. haha.

il either be riding ben savages levelboss or sumot from work. see how it goes.

Waynio.......................

You can borrow my Python if you want :bunny:

It's de-stickered haha...

:$--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danny B @ Oct 3 2005, 09:12 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

my my what are we lettin ourselves in for lol

It's ok, i will be shouting abuse at Matt through-out, so thats atleast one less team to worry about. :lol:

haha.. thanks (N) lol..

haha.. thanks :lol: lol..

Don't worry, your be getting abuse for showing the start of your knob to the trials riding community. (N)

Should be good. I'm currently spending 300 quid in the space of 3 weeks. Its all good though. All good. :$

Tunni an CLS will have a shock when they come up against the sections!

Remember its UCI marking. Have Neil, Craig an Ceasar rode UCI before? :$

FFS Barry, it just basically means "Don't go to bash or pedals." Craig and Tunni are able to "not go to bash and pedals". Stuff about time and shit is just the same as any comp, and bearing in mind Craig used to ride the Tyketrial rounds (even did a Worlds round, didn't he?) I'm guessing he'll have some experience.

hehe... ill be filming everythin.. ive bought a whole new pack of tapes.. just so i can capture every move we make... make a nice video for the unfortunate ones who couldnt make it :lol:

yeah... everyone gives me stick anyone... im the young one (N)... im like 16 and everyone else is like.... older.. so ill be getting the abuse of of everyone.. you might aswell join in (Y)... ill gladly take it off of someone as sexy as you simon :$

FFS Barry, it just basically means "Don't go to bash or pedals." Craig and Tunni are able to "not go to bash and pedals". Stuff about time and shit is just the same as any comp, and bearing in mind Craig used to ride the Tyketrial rounds (even did a Worlds round, didn't he?) I'm guessing he'll have some experience.

UCI rules are actually pretty different to BIU... However I don't see a problem with 'Non-UCI' riders being able to learn them.

mark you are VERY wrong....

for the people who do NOT know the FULL uci rules

1: no pedal, bashguard or anything other than the tires is to touch anything....

2: 2:30 time limit and 1 dab eveyr 15 secs if you have any left...

3: no minders/ no one is aloud to give advice to the rider while he is riding the section...

4: no one but the rider and observer is aloud in the section at ANY time

5: you SHOULD mechanic your own bike... but there is ways of getting around that...

6: the bottom bracket counts as a third point in uci raher than biu its just the two hub axles

7: your front wheel must not hover outside the tape... TOUCHING THE FLOOR OR NOT it makes no differece... you must stay in the tape at all times

8: no bridging of the tapes is aloud...

there is many more... but they are the main ones...

Shouldn't be a problem for them (CLS & NT) as they're both precise riders who tend not to use their feet/bashguards, and I'm sure they'll be at home on this 'streety' UCI stuff. Don't think they'll suffer from not getting advice, and they mechanic their own bikes anyway (not difficult unless you're a complete spastic and have to get your dad to do it).

Slightly off topic. But I have always thought that in BIU, you have to pass both wheel axels through the gates. Is this right or is it something to do with the bb???

the bb is only an issue in uci

yes... im a spastic thanks :$

Slightly off topic. But I have always thought that in BIU, you have to pass both wheel axels through the gates. Is this right or is it something to do with the bb???

Yeah you are right, But in BIU they dont penalise you if your BB doesnt make the gate. Meaning you can bridge over the tape on a tight corner, but in UCI that isnt allowed. In UCI THREE points must make every gate, the front axle, BB and rear axle.

If you front axle goes over the tape (like Aust said) even if it doesnt touch the ground you are deemed to be out the section.

Mark, FFS stop jumping down my throat at any given opportunity. I'm not taking anything away from neil or craig, but there is a huge difference between BIU an UCI, an a huge difference between comp an street. I'm sure they will do well, but they are up against riders who practise all the time without using bash, not just 'oh I cant use it today but I'l still win!'

Yeah you are right, But in BIU they dont penalise you if your BB doesnt make the gate. Meaning you can bridge over the tape on a tight corner, but in UCI that isnt allowed. In UCI THREE points must make every gate, the front axle, BB and rear axle.

If you front axle goes over the tape (like Aust said) even if it doesnt touch the ground you are deemed to be out the section.

Mark, FFS stop jumping down my throat at any given opportunity. I'm not taking anything away from neil or craig, but there is a huge difference between BIU an UCI, an a huge difference between comp an street. I'm sure they will do well, but they are up against riders who practise all the time without using bash, not just 'oh I cant use it today but I'l still win!'

plus alot of us (me, danny, ben, comas, ohler belly etc etc)

are used to the pressure of a big uci event such as this... (me probably being the least experienced out of the uci riders) but none the less... ive rode world cups.. and we're used to the atmosphere audiences and pressure of a big uci event such as this..

Danny Butler/Ben Slinger

Thomas Ohler/Walter Belieu(sp?)

Xavi Casas/Carlos Cortinez Diaz

Ben Savage/James Hyland

Danny Comas/Cesar Canas

Chris Akrigg/Wayne Mahomet

Andrei Burton/Raul Gutierrez

Neil Tunnicliffe/Craig Lee Scott

Austin Wright/Matt Staples

Chris Doney/SOMEONE(??? - Guest Appearance) HOW ABOUT (GAVIN BEDFORD)

We mite pop along anyway.