Gangbang Campsite, This Way....er....i Mean...

Brian Bleech

mike man looks mint!!

ain't it amazing how you photo-shopped me with alchohol and making a tit of my self!technology!!!!

sorry kenny but that Blacktooth bit was ace :blink: almost as good as kevs "i'd sh*g either of you except the fat bird" sigh where was the cam when you needed it?

GBYB 06 is coming!

kenny what on earth is blacktooth (?)?

well youn man i'm glad you ask!!!

it's a single or double(as i had on't night of in't film) of the wonderful jack daniels....

and about 10 mills of coke down it like a shot

do 15 in one hour you's a blacktooth challenger!!!

for the record me n kev had a few pint's then some cans and a bottle of jack between 2 of us!!

oh what a night!!!

k dawg

edit: cap man there was lots done and said that i wish we were filmin

i forgot i got you a blacktooth mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mr kenny

im really sorry but "Loverly!" coming from kenny is sooooooooooooo funny. it just puts his personality to a tee!!!!! its like he has a laugh and a good ol joke and then pulls out the stops and says something so simple that if anyone else would have said it would have been plain boring but that guy seriously could be a comedian!!!!!

Waynio...................

when i re-watch some of the footage from all the other places apart from bristol and such forth i see some mega lines going down and alot of respect due to alot of people!!!! well played everyone..........i just hope that next year il have all the road trip off and hopefully be able to get a sneaky roadtrip in in september somewhere. it may be cold but it wont put me off B) if anyone fancies it????? it will only be for approx 3days though but will still be a kool trip

im really sorry but "Loverly!" coming from kenny is sooooooooooooo funny. it just puts his personality to a tee!!!!! its like he has a laugh and a good ol joke and then  pulls out the stops and says something so simple that if anyone else would have said it would have been plain boring but that guy seriously could be a comedian!!!!!

Haha, scottish accents are funny though B)

Haha, scottish accents are funny though (Y)

no but kenny really is funny, he even spent most nights in the car because of kevs ass polouting the tent air :D.

Cant wait till the next one already started packing for gbyb 06 ordering a double ready bed for next time :huh:.

no but kenny really is funny, he even spent most nights in the car because of kevs ass polouting the tent air :D.

Cant wait till the next one already started packing for gbyb 06 ordering a double ready bed for next time :huh:.

that readydouble bed for us big boy?????

i'd love to be a comedian, i just love people laugh and smile!

if you think that the scottish accent is funny, try the irish!!

kenny

edit: one of the nights i did share the tent with kev he tapped my as in the middle of the night thinking i was his lady,she aint that hairy!!!!

(Y) :P :P

Edited by mr kenny

Hahahaha... f**king ace video... best I have seen in a long time!!!!!!!! :D

LMFAO at Kenny... Scottish accents rock likes... we need to get more in trials vids :huh: :P

Loving the vid... wish there was a road trip in Scotland like that, sadly there wont be (Y)

Watson