Faceplant Crash - Ouch!

Chris Cook

Right my mate downloaded this on to my pc the other day and its fricking discusting!

It doesnt take long to download at all either - a few secs.

Linky

Not sure if its been posted before either but still LOOK!

Chris (N) :P

P.S - Thats put me of tapping my front wheel on the way up :( :closedeyes: :angry:

My nose actually barely hit the wall. It was mostly between teeth and nose that hit. I put a hole through my lip and got some stitches. Surprisingly enough there wasn't too much pain. It was all pretty quick. Dumb crashes you aren't prepared for always hurt me more.

The jist of it was I was a bunnyhopper back then and it was a downhill run up. Normally my hand could have saved myself but I sprained my wrist the week before so it didn't do too much to stop me.

Right across the road is the hospital. I've actually never been back as it was filmed on a road trip.

Its not that I care too much that this got chopped up and put on eeno...but I've had a seperate crash taken right off the internet, compressed worse than this, and it actually got shown on British tv on a bloopers type show. The kid made a few bux off my riding and someones hard work filming and editing. So you...please respect other people's work and don't chop their stuff up and make what you want out of it and then put it on the net. Luckily its old enough that I could care less I guess.

Edited by BrettM