Stop Inviting Me To Crap....

trials_pimp

This is getting slightly anoying now..

Persons from this very site keep inviting me to join shit.

Address networks, mail buddies all that crap..

I dont care if you need to invite 10 people to gain access to a picture of a fluffy hat.

STOP USING MY E-MAILS

to take the piss even more, people have started inviting me to this shit via both my e-mail addresses to boost their numbers.

This ends now.

Guy Mcall, youve done it 3 times now, STOP.......

If I wanted to join such a network, I would do so of my own free will.......

The next person to invite me to something crap again, will be sent something obsenly offensive.......

They don't actually type your address in, it just gets taken from MSN lists or address books. I must have recieved about 5 invitations from Dan Ko alone ;)

But yeah, you're not alone.

Yea annoying as fook... The email that makes me agree with you here is one of the network ones i received from a uni mate. Opened it up and it had photo's of about 5 other people on my msn who didn't even know each other, so obviously somethings not going right...

wippy f**king do the world has ended. let them build up and then delete them for god sake.

Somone needs to work on their people skills......

And yes, the world might end due to one of these e-mails...

E-mail contains virus, someone opens it, and this virus causes thier computron to over heat, and catch fire.

We have the same situation as the great fire of London, fire spreads everywhere.

England is engulfed in flames, and all rescue attempts fail. Fire manages to spread along channel tunnel, and europe is gone.

This spreads through the rest of the Russia, india and china.

The fire in Russia is so intense, that it melts the Huge Ice cap connecting it to the USA, which causes the whole world to be engulfed in water.

Now the only people alive are mermaids, which soon die out due to lack of food.

THERE< WORLD OVER

This is the first time i've posted on here for ages. And I probably will never post on here again. But you know how much of a twat you made yourself sound then? You were just as bad as him.

This is the first time i've posted on here for ages. And I probably will never post on here again. But you know how much of a twat you made yourself sound then? You were just as bad as him.

Just as bad?

You do relise Lee wasn't being serious about his highly scientific theory there, where as corish was being serious regarding his input on the matter?

I'm not quite sure how there exactly same. :)

And yes, the world might end due to one of these e-mails...

E-mail contains virus, someone opens it, and this virus causes thier computron to over heat, and catch fire.

We have the same situation as the great fire of London, fire spreads everywhere.

England is engulfed in flames, and all rescue attempts fail. Fire manages to spread along channel tunnel, and europe is gone.

This spreads through the rest of the Russia, india and china.

The fire in Russia is so intense, that it melts the Huge Ice cap connecting it to the USA, which causes the whole world to be engulfed in water.

Now the only people alive are mermaids, which soon die out due to lack of food.

THERE< WORLD OVER

thats got to be one of the funniest moment on TF ever (Y) . ye im getting really annoyed with "bebo" whatever that is.

ah well i'll live.

They don't actually type your address in, it just gets taken from MSN lists or address books. I must have recieved about 5 invitations from Dan Ko alone :D

But yeah, you're not alone.

Yep me to, off him

Always get 1 off rossi to about this mobile thing for msn (Y)

I didn't sound a twat at all. He does for really over exagurating. I never at all said reads them, if you see this: "So and so has sent you an invitation!" leave it till bout 30 in your inbox then delete them how hard! :blink:

This is getting slightly anoying now..

Persons from this very site keep inviting me to join shit.

Address networks, mail buddies all that crap..

I dont care if you need to invite 10 people to gain access to a picture of a fluffy hat.

STOP USING MY E-MAILS

to take the piss even more, people have started inviting me to this shit via both my e-mail addresses to boost their numbers.

This ends now.

Guy Mcall, youve done it 3 times now, STOP.......

If I wanted to join such a network, I would do so of my own free will.......

The next person to invite me to something crap again, will be sent something obsenly offensive.......

You have sent me 3.