• Driving: No
    • Driving: Occasionaly
    • Non driver: I would all the time
    • Non driver: I would never do it
    • Non driver: Only sometimes

ok, maybe i did mention mcdonalds hahah

gallery_225_5_14942.jpg

all the red in the middle is solid, and the line is a barrier/wall

ha i told you it is a half round about oh well cant be bothered to even comment in this thread now its boring people are argueing for no reason

shush yourselfs, stop bickering and trying to show off. my friend's sister's bosses' girlfriend's cat did 210mph round a cul de sac whilst avoiding a fallen tree, an oil drum and some tumbleweed. so i beat you all and i'm the coolest (Y)

That's one f**king cool cat. I bet Ian's does that in a couple of days (Y)

Thats not a roundabout then. its two t junctions with traffic calming measures on it. Going fast "round" that is no biggy, it could be practically a striaght line if you used a racing line.

100mph round a roundabout my arse  (Y)" 

That explains is then really doesnt it!

well i'm sorry for not using correct word it used to be a round about.

now you understand how we got through it at 100 mph (Y) . there is a racing line on any corner aslong as there is no traffic.

right thats my point proved

Edited by ian

well i'm sorry for not using correct word it used to be a round about.

now you understand how we got through it at 100 mph (Y) . there is a racing line on any corner aslong as there is no traffic.

right thats my point proved

I think its a little more difficult than that; you had everyone under the impression that this guy was going round and round a mini roundabout at a hundred miles an hour, not exactly what it really is.

isn't this like saying get a circle, cut it in half what is it? Its a half circle

Get a previous roundabout cut it in half what is it? Its no longer round but still is the remains of a round about so i vote half roundabout, an if you design roundabouts why would you bother building 1 to cut it in half?

yea i admit i speed but mainly on open roads with no-one around, people who know dorset will know the A37, nice stretch of road. but i wouldn't say im a frequent speeder but because of my rediculous insurance i purchased one of these to be on the safe side origin b2 but speeding in residential areas isn't big nor clever, look at what happened to dj etc...

and for whoever was talking about cornering at 100..... dream on mate, i have top o the range koni adjustables and 17" wheels and theres no way i'd throw it into a corner at that speed becuase u wil come off worse!

EZ Bon

yea i admit i speed but mainly on open roads with no-one around, people who know dorset will know the A37, nice stretch of road. but i wouldn't say im a frequent speeder but because of my rediculous insurance i purchased one of these to be on the safe side origin b2 but speeding in residential areas isn't big nor clever, look at what happened to dj etc...

and for whoever was talking about cornering at 100..... dream on mate, i have top o the range koni adjustables and 17" wheels and theres no way i'd throw it into a corner at that speed becuase u wil come off worse!

EZ Bon

what car you drive? if its a 306 like i tihnk i aint suprised, the car im tlaking aobut is a highly modded lotus elise, koni adjustable alround so it hugs the floor no body roll or anything and barly road legal tires these being track tires with a bit of tread and are super sticky. trust me he can put it round the round about at this speed without it even getting neer the limit,

Edited by ian

was that with ur roll cage that stopped you from caving the shit cars roof in? and im sure your tops out at aobut 90mph or there abouts so odnt think you could do that some how mate (Y)

buhahaha, the last few pages of this thread are junk, but that comment litrally made me laugh out loud (Y)

Tool-of-the-month award goes to ian

buhahaha, the last few pages of this thread are junk, but that comment litrally made me laugh out loud  (Y)

Tool-of-the-month award goes to ian

well its true though aint it?

Bonney@X-Street thats what we were talking about, the elise would kill that in 1st. to be frank that car is crimminal

ah ha well actually it hits 65 in first in 3.9 seconds. it hits 100 in second gear

Edited by ian

isn't this like saying get a circle, cut it in half what is it? Its a half circle

Get a previous roundabout cut it in half what is it? Its no longer round but still is the remains of a round about so i vote half roundabout, an if you design roundabouts why would you bother building 1 to cut it in half?

Probably to try and stop prats going round them at a hundred miles an hour (Y)

Ur all complaining, but your talking about a CBR motor bike right, if im not mistaken this "roundabout" is on the way to the dry ski slopes, braintree? If so at the bike ride at the weekend we had 6,000 bikes swamp the road, over and undertaking cars at 70 - 160mph far more dangerous me thinks so shhhh.......

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Stop being a twat me an ian are both going into year 11 so stop being a tosser an just

school start tommorow

Makes no difference, your still not old enough to be able to drive.

Amuses me that 90% of the bollox here is from people who arn't old enough/can't drive.

I can't drive, just starting, going out tommorow for a first go, but I haven't a clue on alot of the arguments in this thread, from a non driver point of view, so I can't see how any one else can..

Makes no difference, your still not old enough to be able to drive.

Amuses me that 90% of the bollox here is from people who arn't old enough/can't drive.

I can't drive, just starting, going out tommorow for a first go, but I haven't a clue on alot of the arguments in this thread, from a non driver point of view, so I can't see how any one else can..

did i even say i could drive?

FAO: Round about kids

To be honest i couldnt give a flying f**k about some round about / half round about so please take your little circle fetish arguments to another thread because 4 pages of this have been clogged up with your immature bollocks

Edited by Spacemunkee

yea i no were you mean, its on the way to my dads work aint it, dunton tech. centre? Oh come on! its not rocket science to look across at your boss's speedo is it? So even if youv'e just started driving means i bin on a motorised veichle longer than you :- hehhee