144 members have voted

1. 1. Do you speed?

• Driving: Yes
    • Driving: No
    • Driving: Occasionaly
    • Non driver: I would all the time
    • Non driver: I would never do it
    • Non driver: Only sometimes

Everyone is guilty of doing 40 in 30 zones sometimes, I don't think that is the real issue, I think people that do 80 in 60's or worse is the problem, as it takes a lot longer to stop (Obviously) and the damage is that much more substantial.

well 40 in a 30 is worse becuase a 30 limit is put there due to it being where there are alot of people about. if you do 40 you are less likely to stop unless you have good brakes a tires on your car or oyu reaction times are good but your still likely to hit the person that has stepped out in to the road.

well atleast when we are out in his car he doesnt do mre than 30 if its a 30 limit. im not going to deny that he burys his foot and goes for it on the motorways etc but not in a place where people are likely to step out into the road.

What i'm saying is if you do 40, you'll get down to perhaps 25 if someone did run in front of you, and they have a higher chance of survival than if you were going 80 and slowed to 65... see my point?

I'm not justifying going 40 in a 30, merely saying about 80% of people do it. (In my experience anyway)

well 40 in a 30 is worse becuase a 30 limit is put there due to it being where there are alot of people about. if you do 40 you are less likely to stop unless you have good brakes a tires on your car or oyu reaction times are good but your still likely to hit the person that has stepped out in to the road.

well atleast when we are out in his car he doesnt do mre than 30 if its a 30 limit. im not going to deny that he burys his foot and goes for it on the motorways etc but not in a place where people are likely to step out into the road.

Such as a race track? Theres a time and a place for driving like a loony. Its called track day, at a local race track.

if im not mistaken that is a motor bike not a car anyway on a motor bike if u clip something your gonna get very heart or fall of

Could you please repeat that in english "ian", while your at it do all your other posts as well yeh!

only cause some dick head had to comment on what i said.

I think that was aimed at me wasnt it timmy, so now im a dickhead for pointing out that your not old enough to drive, f**k I should be locked up :-

So what have we actually learnt from ian then......

1. his boss has the world best car

2. he has no idea what a rounabout is

3. his boss is the worlds best driver

4. He cant understand sarcasm in it's most obvious form

You've turned what was a perfectly good thread into some peice of crap.

This was a good thread at the start, people were happily talking about the matters of speeding etc then you came along boasting about yout boss's car and quite frankly no one could give a f**k!

My comment about my bike doing blah blah blah speed then I was taking the piss, I wasn't trying to say O look at my bike its so mcuh faster blah blah blah, I couldn't care less how fast it is, I was taking the piss!!!!!!!!!

Now if you have anything to say back to this then "ian" then could be a lad and add me to msn so you dont clog this thread up anymore!

Back to the topic shall we

Rob (Y)

I think what can be more dangerous than speeding on a motorway is having some old bint going 45-50mph where everyone else is going 70-80. Countless times have i been behind a lorry in the slow lane going 60, when it overtakes at the last minute, you couldnt see anything in front of it, and your suddenly faced by the biddy brigade 10 metres away doing 20mph less than you.

Going to slow can be very dangerous, if not highly annoying :P

For f**ks sake...

You can have a blow-out in any car, even your boss's super f**king fantastic BMW. Seriously, are you f**king retarded or do you just not understand what it's like to drive a car? Say he'd happened to drive over, say, a nail or a tack or something and it caused a small fault in his tyre? Or if the tyre itself happened to have a small defect in the carcass of it? Something which would be exacerbated over time? Cornering at 100mph would cause it to die.

Cars don't get much better than F1 cars, and they have blowouts, so use your f**king head.

No doubt your fan-f**king-tastic boss wouldn't get a blowout. Maybe the McLaren team should borrow your bosses tyres so that way their back left tyres wouldn't have delaminated at Monza?

For f**ks sake...

You can have a blow-out in any car, even your boss's super f**king fantastic BMW.  Seriously, are you f**king retarded or do you just not understand what it's like to drive a car?  Say he'd happened to drive over, say, a nail or a tack or something and it caused a small fault in his tyre?  Or if the tyre itself happened to have a small defect in the carcass of it?  Something which would be exacerbated over time?  Cornering at 100mph would cause it to die.

Cars don't get much better than F1 cars, and they have blowouts, so use your f**king head.

No doubt your fan-f**king-tastic boss wouldn't get a blowout.  Maybe the McLaren team should borrow your bosses tyres so that way their back left tyres wouldn't have delaminated at Monza?

by the way its a lotus elsie not a BMW and yeah if he had a blowout we would of got hurt but we didnt so it dont matter

by the way its a lotus elsie not a BMW and yeah if he had a blowout we would of got hurt but we didnt so it dont matter

No shit sherlock, but you seemed to be implying he wouldn't have a blowout because "he dont drive shit cars only drives is own car which he knows his limits and the cars limits."

I

he's a fool. I could have killed someone, but I didn't so it's ok.

You still could have done, but you got lucky.

Are you and your boss big and clever? no, you're f**king rejects.

I hope he does crash, not hurting anyone but himself.

Edited by MadManMike

I think you can't just throw him back to New Members because of his way of thinking. That in my eyes isn't a warn-able offense, let alone a punish-able offense, which brings me onto my next point.

You can't simply throw him back into New Members, you need to go through the usual tried and test procedure of warning, suspension, then New Members or which ever way round the admins see fit.

Yes he's talking bollocks, yes its annoying, but it took Pete a good 2 or 3 years to get him punished for it, so heh. :)

Sorry this is completly off-topic but your all jumping the gun.

Edit: I put "Bumpers" instead if "Members"? What the f**k? :( :P

Edited by Simon

I think it is okay in certain places. For example on motorways it is usually okay to speed, or on not very busy main roads. On the other hand I belive people shouldn't do it in small villages or towns because there is a higher risk of knocking down children or anyone for that matter.

basically if u wana take the chance to speed u will u aint got no1 to blame but ur self if it gose wrong, ive bein in cars doing well over 100mph but thats besides the point, u cant stop someone from speeding if they want to, but if they do end up killing someone thats somthing thay are gona have to live with for the rest of there lifes so when u are out in a car and you/someone decides to go for it just remind them of them of wat could happen!