The Person I Ride With Gets Enoyed,

baseta26

*jokes! I used to be a BMX'er so getting pissed and throwing your bike was all part of it but when i ride trials i dont feel the raw emotion as much, when I'm about to throw my bike i think NOOO i love my bike give it a hugg then try again when im ready in my own time,

ill wouch for you lanching ur bmx was classic seeing it go flying accross that field (park thing ) lol

wierdo lol. i aint seen u hug ur bike yet. no doubt u aint got annoid enough yet lol.

ill wouch for you lanching ur bmx was classic seeing it go flying accross that field (park thing ) lol

wierdo lol. i aint seen u hug ur bike yet. no doubt u aint got annoid enough yet lol.

Yea landed in that field of stingy nettles in a river, and nearly punched cliff hehe lol

EDIT: Cliff is a friend not a vertical drop

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Violence does seem to be the answer  (Y)

EDIT: In fact, if he chucks his bike, go and start jumping on it, see how he feels about it then (Y)

Perfect solution lol, next time he throws it go stamp on it while repeating 'Take that you piece of shit! Stopping him making the gap are we? PIECE OF SHIT'. Then start tearing his maggie hosing out. I'm pretty sure he'll get the message.

NB: Solution may result in a black eye and/or broken limbs.

Edited by Smo

I get it some times, I get really pissed off that I can't quite make the trick. But I usually swear, drop the bike. Catch my breath and try again.

It become my signature that I don't walk away for a thing im so close to getting. I hate leaving a unfinished trick. Cos all that trying makes it so worth while.

Tell him to take a breather and put the effort into the trick not his attidue.

H

tell him that if he gets pissed off then he's end up hurting him-self :- and to just think about what he's doing and relaze then try again cos (and i know how corny this sounds) practice makes perfect, and as far as him saying he gonna quit it just sounds a bit imature.

Haha, my mates like that, he puts his headphones on, and he TRYS to backwheel walls, and we just call him names and stuff and he cant hear us, then he starts shouting at the top of his voice at the walls saying, "you f**king dick head, im gonna smash you up in a minute if i dont backwheel you next!!!!!"

Haha, this is what he looks like:

mike8ak.jpg

Haha, its soooo fricken funny! lol :P :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok im the right person to listen too here.

1. tell him that if he goes in a huff and goes in early he will never improve and be able to make that gap, if he stays out n practices he will at sum stage unless he is cursed.

2. say look there is a golden eagle take his bike and run with it

3. phone me and ill throw him onto the gap head first there fore he maeks it and stops whining

How can i make him better at keeping calm, I went riding with him and we where going to stay out until 9 or 10, He tried a gap and missed, He tried a few times then started throwing his bike and said i am going home. As you can guess he went home and i went aswell what can i do please, I love riding but hate riding alone. (Y)

Haha this sounds familliar... Charlie... We love you (Y)

ok im the right person to listen too here.

1. tell him that if he goes in a huff and goes in early he will never improve and be able to make that gap, if he stays out n practices he will at sum stage unless he is cursed.

2. say look there is a golden eagle take his bike and run with it

3. phone me and ill throw him onto the gap head first there fore he maeks it and stops whining

Oh yes, definetely the right person to listen to. (Y)