Congrats Wayne

streetjibs

there wasn't a uk team....... haha.... it wasnt a world competition.. just an english one.. although the odd one or two might have gone.. i never went.. i kind of saw it being a biu competition with uci rules because it was set out by biu riders...

i wouldn't know... could of being different.. could have being good !. hope everyone enjoyed it

Yeah it was a really good competition and the sections were very hard also the man made log sections were great, and the street ride afterwords well that was just amazing, i got £31 of this drunk guy for doing some tricks and all the others got some as well, this drunk man gave out about £400 :( he's going to regret that in the morning lol.

Cheers Kyle :P :D

really enjoyed it guys, cheers to all the people who made it happen, was awesome fun, i did pretty shite, should have concentrated a bit more, stupid mistakes, ill definately be improving on natural riding me thinks.

as stan said, street ride afterwards was good, some pretty good stuff going down, wish i could have kept up with the standards set,

well done to the winners, and all that competed, and i hope, i really hope, that im not the only one with so many freaking midgey bites. argh, my arms are covered.

cheers again

ben

p.s anywhere we can see results

?

p.s anywhere we can see results

?

You came 5th Ben... I asked the wife with the score cards :(

I came 15th... hehehe, I'm happy with that as I rode sh*t :P

I soooo wanted to come on the street ride on Saturday nite but I couldn't walk or ride my bike as my ankle was so sore as some twat came behind me when I was bailing and I twisted my ankle in his wheel... really painful :(

Acht well... was an amazing weekend... LOVED IT!!!!! :( :D

Watson

You came 5th Ben... I asked the wife with the score cards :S 

I came 15th... hehehe, I'm happy with that as I rode sh*t :P 

I soooo wanted to come on the street ride on Saturday nite but I couldn't walk or ride my bike as my ankle was so sore as some twat came behind me when I was bailing and I twisted my ankle in his wheel... really painful :( 

Acht well... was an amazing weekend... LOVED IT!!!!! :S  :D 

Watson

Do you know what position i got then even though i didn't do that well i would still like to know as it was me 1st comp. :(

Cheers Kyle :( :(

Edited by hinchcblob

Do you know what position i got then even though i didn't do that well i would still like to know as it was me 1st comp.  :( 

Cheers Kyle :P  :D

Sorry mate... I only looked at my postion and Ben's :(

But I'm sure you got better than me, for some reason 12th palce is poping in my head for you :( - How many dabs did you get overall??

Watson

Will, you where f**king amazing from what I seen of you riding... well done :(

I got 78 dabs overall, thats good for my first ever comp I think :(

I was pleased to meet you :(

Watson

haha, nice one :(

that shin looked well painfull :P

the most annoying part of the comp was on my 3rd go of the 1st section, i got about 1.5 meters from the finnish gate on 3 dabs, then just sorta fell off sideways :D

i wanna go back and ride that river part :S

Haha, the shin is fine now... it's my ankle that is killing me <_< :(

I want to ride the rocks too, their hard but fun at the same time :S Section 2 scared the crap out of me... I didn't like the bit where you had to gap from the top bit down to the rocks in the river, it just totally scared me sh*tless :ermm: :unsure:

Edited by Biker_Watson

yes - excellent weekend, its good to put names to faces - or avatar's!! :(

Some amazing riders pulling off crazy stuff - i'll post a vid of waynio doing the post box gap tomorrow.

the street rides were alot 'o' fun even when the police came to watch :unsure:

being my first comp i made alot of stupid mistakes and came off with 37 dabs - missed 3rd by 1 dab! DOH! <_<

hope to see everyone again soon for more fun packed trials action :ermm:

It was good! Dam good!

The trial was really well set out, and the sections were tough but fun. Was great meeting new people aswell. The street ride afterwards was ace!! :ermm:

Thanks to all the organisers/observers <_<

Hey Stan, I got some pictures of you on Section 3 and Section 6... you can add me to MSN if you want them :unsure:

Watson

oh kool someone got that gap!!!!i was going to ask if anyone had got the 2 one's i did, from the phone box there were 2 different lines i took????

please aust dont post utter wank in a thread that was clean and didnt have any shit in until you have to put a negative post inthe thread! im sorry for other people but im sick of this person posting utter crap.........he werent there and didnt see anything, if anything i saw a vid of last weekends comp the ben slinger one and it was on very similar terms and sections as that, so what your saying is the UCI comps you travel to are crap too???? <_<

anyway we'll get away from that, great weekend, was great to even go hill climbing up some big mountain at the side of the road :unsure:

cant wait to go back im thinking of going back pretty shortly. was some awesum riding. the street ride was awesum too!!!!

would really like to hook up with ben travis!!!! that guy is awesum.. had a great laff with him and the rest of the lads there too.

Waynio......................

i think this was the best event i EVER have been to. !!!

was good to meet up with riders i dont see that aften and should see more of,,

and was brilliant to meet so many new riders that i only knew from this forum...like.. will arnold,ben(heatsink teammate) and all the scotish riders, who were really good. everyone who was on both street rides made them unbelevably GREAT!

me, kyle, and ali C and a few others did an unofficial street demo on a few rails, a gap ect.... it was SOOOO good, (sat night) after that we met up with lots of others at a load of loadsing bays and i learnt vertical hooks from pedaling and actually did a sidehop ! lol..

as for the sections,,,, the natural river ones were soo good,, challenging yet just do-able.. i loved em..!

the 2 log sections were excellent,(thanks to mick for using a gallon of fuel in a chainsaw!!!)

and the speed section was one of the best ideas EVER!! i loved it,, added such a great new angle to the comp!..

unfortunatly i was playing on joe oakleys bike on sunday morning and twisted my ankle really badly,, <_< and although i was onlt having a little mess about ive really hurt it,, and it made accelerating my car for almost 10 hours fukin painful !

thanks to all of the organisers....observers, and of course the UCI DH worldcup for having us,,

i think we mave the world of XC and DH an brilliant impression of trials....

sorry to ramble of,, but it really was a good weekend.!

:unsure:

iolo

oh and geez, i shall see you in auz 2006!!!!!

iv just bought myself a new car so im a bit skint BUT iv already got saving for the trip to auz in feb/march again, there might be a couple of people wanting to come with me. il sort it out with you over MSN when were available to speak :ermm: il try get on tonight my time (your morning i think if your still at your rents house???)

could do with sorting out hooking up with markwart and all the canberra and sydney lot too, last time was F**KING amazing, cant wait, 21hours worht of flying, and at least there will be a good 3 weeks of riding this time as i only got 2weeks last time. we will fly everywhere next year will be easier :( instead of 12/16 hour drives..........altho it was funny, dug out the footage of all the singing we were doing in the truck geez :unsure:" <_< its quite amusing.

you Bro Waynio........................