Peddals

trialsmastersam

get more vp's!! i've had mine for almost a year now but mine are the planet x ones which are the same as the onza's ones.

hope this helps,

steve

I'd also say go for vp's

When they are wreced buy more vp's and de-assemble them so you got spare parts for it

and then when they are damadged you can just make them with the spare parts from the other ones

greets

I'd also say go for vp's

When they are wreced buy more vp's and de-assemble them so you got spare parts for it

and then when they are damadged you can just make them with the spare parts from the other ones

greets

Agreed. I ordered some on saturday. V8's are quality too though. Shin digs are good when your feet are on them but they really dig your shins If you slip off, mate did It. Ouch :)

dont get v8s for trials if you can help it - get v12s, one reason - v8s have some Non replacable pins, when you lose them they are gone (Y) - and if you do any (insert move here)-to-pedal stuff you are gona lose them prety quick, for a little extra cash you get v12s with all replacable pins and better bearings.

or better than that VP pedals are more grippy and altho they can bend this usualy dosnt affect the performance (and you can bend them back) plus they are so cheap you can aford to brake them and they weigh less than magnesium pedals which cost 4-6 times the price

i use vps - trust :)

Shin digs all the way thats why you want my v8s lol Get v8s If you are a begginer and if you can afford the v12s get them thought if your better than a begginer.

toby

Haha, that's the biggest load of bullshit i've ever hahaa! :D :S

Why do you have to be a beginer to have V8's? :) :S