Good Gloves?!?!

Mike Beck

I got these.

Just a general all around glove. Even got little stikcky bit on the braking fingures.

They are quite thin, your fingers can move well in then, and they are qite warm when riding in near 0 with strong winds.

As for sises i take XL (very big hands) and they only just fit. Most adults would take L. How old are you?

:sleeping:

Edited by JT!

have a word with MRS for some clice gloves - always served me well.

if you can afford it, the dream is a set of Bosco Figures - as seen on the "Technique of Ot Pi" + plus worn by Jordi Tarres back in the day.

I remember when I started when I was a kid and I wore goalkeepers gloves - sure they'll keep you warm!

I strongly advise avoiding Fox gloves. mine are crap. they also seem to hold on to smell really badly too, and they need washing after a week of riding, oh and the stitching is crap.

I would recommend the Brooklyn Machine works English Nik glove And the RockGardn Carbon Fate Glove. Ive seen the Carbon Fate glove in person and wish i had bought it. Its made of such good quality materials, and is thick enough to keep your digits warm in winter.

http://www.rockgardn.com/

http://www.brooklynmachineworks.com/clothing_gloves.htm

my specialized gloves held up well, but there new line is too thin IMO.

hope this helps.

Troy lee XC gloves are the best i've used.

Plenty of feel to them- long lasting and being troy lee they look good. You can pick them up for well under 20 quid :huh:

Fox aren't too bad in my experience but the last fox gloves I had were 02 Sidewinders so they may be worse now.

661 will last about 5 minutes if your lucky- steer well clear of them.