Fave Music

cp101

Metal is where it @

Speed thrash, Death, Black metal and spritual are all good

Rock is good too and we know who they is.

Oldies such as Thin Lizzy, Supertramp, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, AC/DC you can not beat. Huge fan of these old rockers

Getting into the Drum & Base too, it's bnott gotta be this rap style getto jungle crap. Old schoo lagain and qualty D&B for chilling out

Electronic goodies. Prodgy is an all time fav (acid!!!) and now i'm really diggin Aphex Twin just DL'd there whole disgropahy album well worht the 109 hours it took. Pitchshifter again, mixture oif D&B, Rock and electronic.

Classical, depens on modd but pay attension to the 'The cinematic orchestra - motion'' it's an amazing alubm and i wouldn;'t say it's classic muci but classual instarmanet and is very cool and chilled. Been digign the re works of vangless by Korn mainly John D doing vocals and wow. Never knew who good classic could be with a bit more guts to it.

Old school hip hop, gotta be the J5 only

French hip hop, very J5 style but moden but like the french birds, curvey, slim, flowing, sexy, swarve, pretty, hypnotic, soft, poetic, very good stuff. Just flowing and cool to chill to

Well yeah there you go. Music prtetyy important to me as you can see heheh

music topics are always fun

mainly listening to guns n roses (as always :) ), crue, ac/dc , metallica (not st anger, kill em all is where its at), juliette and the licks, loadsa 80s sunset strip bands, river city rebels, transplants, skum (not casey chaos's new band though) and a bunch of other bands

depends on the moment for me mostly its metal or rnb some bands that i like:

jon bon jovi

soil

killswitch engage

trivium

bullet for my valentine

the killers

him

cky

metallica

slipknot

cynder

alice in chains

black label society

creed

disturbed

deftones

korn

kaiser chiefs

papa roach

slayer

still remains

static x

there just some off the top off my head lol

Kanye West, Sean(nee) Paul and Jay-Z can f right off. I can't stand that stuff. Went to see Skinnyman yesterday night and it was amazing - pure hard UK hiphop, will REAL DJing, freestyling and improvisation. None of this in-it-for-the-money rubbish. The after party was then spoilt because it was in this club where the DJ felt that he had to play 'club' shit-hop.

Im into punk not emo there gay as but like hidden in plain veiw seeing them in a few days and matchbook romance and early november starting line ermm allister homegrown ermm ffaf amber pacific halifax and many more dance is ok aswell but there da best .

toby

Kanye West, Sean(nee) Paul and Jay-Z can f right off. I can't stand that stuff. Went to see Skinnyman yesterday night and it was amazing - pure hard UK hiphop, will REAL DJing, freestyling and improvisation. None of this in-it-for-the-money rubbish. The after party was then spoilt because it was in this club where the DJ felt that he had to play 'club' shit-hop.

Skinnyman is awesome!

I love Mark B and Blade's Unknown album where he features on it.

I listen to different things, Roots Manuva was the last album i bought, i listen to alot of the Pixies, Cat power, the Stones, Dust Junky's, Nirvana, Zero 7 for chilling, and newer stuff like Maximo Park, the Editors, and the Bedowin Soundclash, along with the classics like AC/DC, Sex Pistols etc.

Schiztome - Local Plymouth band, very very heavy. Chris i work with from them

My Dying Bride - UK act of Metal god's but dark metal

Dimnu Borger

Old man Chils

Origon - 21 in usa with phopt ID to buy it, vewry very heavy. 5 drumersa 3 basestes etc

Curretly chilling to Portishead. Well might as well listen to some home town music (i use to live in Portishead)

Edited by random

Thrash metal

Trivium, bullet for my valentine, still remains, devildriver.

For the people into really heavy metal try roadrunner records and download roadrunner united songs. it's loads of people from roadrunner bands together, well worth it (Y)

if you like metal, give johnny truant a listen to, they're from brighton, i think. proper english metal.

i saw them once and they where shocking and not very metal...

Thrash metal

Trivium, bullet for my valentine, still remains, devildriver.

For the people into really heavy metal try roadrunner records and download roadrunner united songs. it's loads of people from roadrunner bands together, well worth it

listen to slayer, early metallica, exodus, anthrax and megadeath as well instead its better thrash

i am gonna have to download that roadrunner thing, it sounds interesting though

Edited by leedstrials