Spots

nedd

Does anyonw know of any ways to get rid of annoying SPOTS! I have had them for over 2 years now and am beggining to get annoyed. I always eat healthy, lots of fruit etc- no help it seems. I have tried antibiotics for ages and they help a bit but not loads! grrrrrrrrr

any ideas?

Drink lots of water, force it down your neck! That is good but if you are desperate go to your doctors and tell him it is screwing with you mentally, low-self asteem, you get bullied because of them and shit...he will take sympathy with you and hope fully give you the same cream I got. It dries the spots out and some other crap but really works. They are reluctant to give it out because it cost £25 a pot, so turn on the water works boy!

Guy

Do antibiotics really not work? Have you tried stronger/different ones? What does your doc say about it?

Yes they do work, you may get a cream or pills, it's different for everybody, not everything works at first so you may try a few different things to suit you, and it will work eventually, I was on the pills a while back, started working after about 2 months and they went away pretty well, stoppped taking them and they would come back, after about a year I stopped taking them and they arnt too bad now.

Phil.

Go to your docs. Prescribed me with some Zineryt, and tablets, worked a treat.

Rossi.

yerp....i took the pills for about 2 months, f**k all happened, went back doccys, he gave me zineryt and cream.

i dont put it on every day, but when i do.. they do clear up...i really should use it more often, i just forget :)

fuuny story - once when he 1st perscribed me them, went home slapped a tonne of it on my face, next day, face was fooking red raw, i actually could make any face moevment whatsoever lol..( was like id id been sunbathing, and had dry skin ), since then, i dont tend to put so much on :S

I never had spots until I'd just turned 18 and cut out smoking and lots of partying and sorted my diet out - twas quite annoying but it also shows that spots just happen. There are things you can do to aid it however. The spots (and spot scarring) should die down when your hormones stop going all over the place.

Go for Tea-Tree Oil, it's one of the best natural anti-toxin things (or whatever it's called which is anti- and removes spots). If you have the manlyness, head over to the body shop and get some of the Tea-Tree Face Wash and Scrub. It'll work a treat - luckily my brother works there now so we get it cheap :$

Diet will affect it, if you're eating chocolate and other crummy things - it's not going to help you. Get off the Coca Cola and other fizzy drinks filled with chemical crap which shouldn't be in your body and drink plenty of water, as well as the crisps, unless you go for the Potato Heads - they're alot better for you than any other ones, all natural ingredients, less fats and no MSG (a flavour enhancing chemical).

My $0.02 at least, I guess some people had worser spots than others so needed different stuff. Have a poke around on the web and you'll find alot of information about it.