Which Are The Best Places In England To Ride? What Do U Think?

tryallmaster

i dont rate london that much, used to park me coach up on southwalk bridge, get me bike from underneath and ride london for 4 hours each day.. there is some good stuff, but its too far spread out and your sure to be chased by either security or poxy police support staff within minutes..

i think the medway towns is good.. varyied stuff to ride... but the best place for a good day riding must be sheerness... theres Shed loads of street, things to ride absolutly everywhere, rocks (Lots of them) varying from meduim to hard in riding difficulty... and if you get bored with that, theres even a lil Trials course made out of some cable drums, rocks and metal beams :turned: and this is all in like a 1 1/2 mile radius!

i must admit london is good but only if you go there once every month or two personally i like my town benfleet ok its not as good as london but benfleet i dont get hsseled by police only the old dears goin get off that bench, i hope you brake your neck etc

also when i went ridin in bedford (brothers uni) i found the town centre so fun wanna go there again that was a good weekend ridin, takeaways ps2 uni people and beer

for natural i think penhurst is good when i went to see my cousin do motorbike trials it was quality also isle of wight id love to go back there for a week or two

best places to ride,

addingham moorside,

shipley glen,

some places in the peaks just outside sheffield (not meant to ride there so i wont give there names)

as for street, anywhere, its all the same

I totally disagree with that, street is awesome because you never know what crazy piece of street furniture that some drug-crazed council worker gave the go ahead for...

seriously though, the best thing about street is exploring finding new places! Hell i am still discovering stuff in Leeds.

Street: Bristol, Leeds, Hull

Natural: Lake Ogwen, Addingham Moreside, Black Stone Edge