Toxsin Mod Development

merseytrial

bash guard  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a toxsin mod without bash guard?

• yes!
    • no!

Its quite easy to assume that going for the option without a bash, you would save weight. but you'd still have to get a bash ring which would still add weight, so you'd only be saving a few grams if any, and would end up costing you more as you'd have to fork out on a bashring. so they might aswell produce them with a bash to save time and money.....

Most people that already ride mod, have front freewheel, or cranks where you cannot buy a UCI style bash for them, so that means they would have to buy some new cranks ECT to use the frame without the bash, so you might aswell have the bash there.

Personally, i would like the bash there, i dont want to fook my chainring/bottom of the frame up!

It would be possible to have an option >> with and without. So please just vote to say what one you would buy rather than what one we should make. This way we can know of the numbers of each to make.

Thanks for your help its well appreciated.

adam

Can I post the picture yet? :$

NO!!! lol

the mods would see it advertising.

adam

It would be possible to have an option >> with and without. So please just vote to say what one you would buy rather than what one we should make. This way we can know of the numbers of each to make.

Thanks for your help its well appreciated.

adam

NO!!! lol

the mods would see it advertising.

adam

No they wont....if they do...its unfair those...because onza stick up all there new frames...

so its only fair.

stick the piccy up :$

Mis read the poll, and voted yes.

But if you dont put a bash on there ill come beat you with a stick until you ring taiwan and put one on there.

Even if i dont want to buy the frame, its still retarded not to have one, there are NO BENEFITS!

Another vote for the pic!

Edited by Hobnobs

Most people that already ride mod, have front freewheel, or cranks where you cannot buy a UCI style bash for them, so that means they would have to buy some new cranks ECT to use the frame without the bash, so you might aswell have the bash there...

If you have a FFW set up, you can in most cases just put a bashplate designed for FFW cranks on, such as the echo ones... The only problem you might get is bad clearance between the freewheel/cog and the BB, if you have a narrow BB...

Most people that already ride mod, have front freewheel, or cranks where you cannot buy a UCI style bash for them,

nearly all UCI bash rings, are made for threaded cranks, like people use for front freewheel. or fixed cogs,

like tensile,echo,monty,try-all, ect...

just thought i would add that , cos i like mods with bash rings,,

well i dont LIKE mods, but you know what i mean,,!

iolo