Nass 2006

Nick Manning

The bike show moved to a cow shed so they obviously thought that they could move to Birmingham and under the thin vale of the 10 year anniversary to make more money.

Will be a good show probably, but will not have the same atmosphere and fun of a nass 3 or 4 years ago, oh well.

(Y)

thats f**kin bullshit. stupid dickhead pikeys wrecking it for the rest of us

Having read posts from people who went, it sounds like quite a lot of trials riders and other riders were being complete dickheads too. If people thought ahead further than 2 hours they might act slightly more responsibly and shit like this wouldn't happen. I don't mean "No drinking, early nights" or whatever, but not stealing shit and starting riots, and so on.

You don't shit where you sleep.

We did'nt start the riots, but i admit we did nick a picknic bench, which was a practical addition to the campsite ^_^ too bad it had been removed by the time i was left, i was going to stick in in the back of the van and take it home <_<

I get what you mean though- we werent being as sensible as maybe we should have, but i can tell you we were being a LOT more sensible than a lot of the people there.

To be fair though, we didn't 'cause no harm to anyone else. Except Fletch and Scott to the poor, poor women of the campsite. <_<

That picnic bench was so funny. ^_^ "Shall we take that picnic bench back with us?" "LETS GO!" :P

Camping is 99% of the NASS experience. For instance, 'cause you're only allowed 10minutes on the course at a time, and i only rode it twice, that means i was riding for only 20 minutes over the 3 days. Camping is NASS.

Someone should do the sensible thing and e-mail them asking about camping. :P

i live next door to the nec.... plenty of fields around it.... and there is a f**kign shit load of outdoor space there..... dont stress god damn it..... just wait and see what happens.....

it hasnt said "no camping" "no fun aloud" has it ?? it hasnt said it will be any different to last year apart from the venue...

calm the f**k down all of you !

WHAT THE FECK!

living on the isle of wight it was enough money to get to NASS last year but add another 4 hours driving and having to pay for a hotel room to that and there's no fooking way I'm going.

I say everyone against the change of venue e-mailing the guys who organise it, including any other sports guys you know, I'm sure if they get many a thousand of complaints they'll re-consider. I dont care about the extra journey, but not having the evening atmos will make it sucky. so lets get e-mailing

i live next door to the nec.... plenty of fields around it.... and there is a f**kign shit load of outdoor space there..... dont stress god damn it..... just wait and see what happens.....

it hasnt said "no camping" "no fun aloud" has it ?? it hasnt said it will be any different to last year apart from the venue...

calm the f**k down all of you !

I have thought about that aswell Aust (Y)

The reason I am fearing the worse is because the site it says nothing about stuff like "weekend CAMPING tickets cost £xxx" and "this year we have room for a stagering 50,000 campers" etc... (Y)

Maybe the organisers need e-mailing a request that they make it clear if it is still camping or not... if I get the chance to type up an e-mail I will, but I cant see myself getting round to it anywhen in the next few days.

i think what everyone who likes it to be at shepton is trying to say.. is that it just wont be the same.

NISS - national indoor sports show.........

hmm.... just doesnt have the same "ring" to it! (Y)

jak

Edited by Big_J

I say everyone against the change of venue e-mailing the guys who organise it, including any other sports guys you know, I'm sure if they get many a thousand of complaints they'll re-consider. I dont care about the extra journey, but not having the evening atmos will make it sucky. so lets get e-mailing

Are you a total handjob, or it this a 1st offence?

You do realise how long it takes to oganise NASS.

They start planning and organising NASS the same day the previous one ends.

They have to arrange thousands of campanies to get them to come and do certain things.

I serriously dout they will change a thing because you arent happy.

Do you realise how many e-mails they get every year trying to get NASS moved thurther up north because the northeners cant be assed to drive that far.....

This isnt just some quick throw together event, they have agreements with loads of companies to have them there, if they start messing around with venue changes, the companies will just drop out.

The event will be no differnt, it cant be, the whole success of NASS is based on how its set up.

There will still be camping, and the great night life.

Your just going to waste time, and the time of others.

Do you think the organisers of NASS will be happy reading 1000 "I dont want it in Birmingham" e-mails?

They will probly just get pissed off, and stop NASS altogether, because all you ungreatfull wankers do nothing but complain.

And before you say "how the hell do you know how its run"

The organisers are firends of mine, and I have helped with organisiation in the past.

Are you a total handjob, or it this a 1st offence?

You do realise how long it takes to oganise NASS.

They start planning and organising NASS the same day the previous one ends.

They have to arrange thousands of campanies to get them to come and do certain things.

I serriously dout they will change a thing because you arent happy.

Do you realise how many e-mails they get every year trying to get NASS moved thurther up north because the northeners cant be assed to drive that far.....

This isnt just some quick throw together event, they have agreements with loads of companies to have them there, if they start messing around with venue changes, the companies will just drop out.

The event will be no differnt, it cant be, the whole success of NASS is based on how its set up.

There will still be camping, and the great night life.

Your just going to waste time, and the time of others.

Do you think the organisers of NASS will be happy reading 1000 "I dont want it in Birmingham" e-mails?

They will probly just get pissed off, and stop NASS altogether, because all you ungreatfull wankers do nothing but complain.

And before you say "how the hell do you know how its run"

The organisers are firends of mine, and I have helped with organisiation in the past.

Sorry if I offended you, but it wasn't really a serious post. I bow before you and hope you'll be gentle!

I did say I didn't care about the extra journey, and if there is going to be camping then my post was void anyways. I was only pissed because I heard there was no camping, so if there is then well done NASS I'll be there.