Is 50" Sidehop Gd Over A Wall

zoosteve

wow 50inch is pretty huge!

just a few years ago 50inch was the record, held by some spanish guy on a monty,

(not ot pi, cant remember his name)

i think your thinking of benito ross

Edited by aust

wow steve that is really good last time i seen you u did 49 over u hav improved i need to catch up only 49 inches to go lol

(Y)

sorry guys i have no pics or vids it was 50"one side and 5" the other side but i think it was a fluke if i can do it a gain i will take a pics

Extremely impressive... It's funny how usually your best riding isn't captured. Mates of mine have made quite a few riding vids with very mediocre stuff in. I know i'll never be able 2 sidehop anywhere near that high... Good work!

Anyone else find it ironic that there are so many good riders all posting in a newbie section?

Yeh because most of the members spend more time posting than riding, therefore less practise (Y)

Yeh because most of the members spend more time posting than riding, therefore less practise (Y)

Oh and absolutly crap topic

Edited by Biff

sorry but i dont know wats is the wolds best sidehop cos im not like u junkues i rather ride the look on the internetim only on this cos i just got the internet

You joined the forum on April 1st, 2005. You've only just got the internet.

Something doesn't add up.

welldone (Y) your all just jealous because you carnt side hop that high. Even if he dent have the internet in april doesn't mean he carnt sign up on the forum from a different pc!! just all stop starting pointless arguments. maybe if it sounds like he is bragging woudnt we all at 50"! soz if i sound a tw*t but there no point in jumping to conclusions we aint even seen a pic yet.

(Y)

Edited by lewis

people need to keep open minds, there is no need to challenge what zoosteve has said. comment on how he has said it if u like, but he doesnt need to justify himself to people who dont beleive him. afterall you can never know for sure.

p.s apparently martin ashton signed on the forum as "martin ashton" and got slagged off by people saying he wasnt really martin ashton. which is why we dont see him on the forum now.

you guys really should stop scaring away these new members!

Edited by TheChai