Read the guidelines -Tarty Pads Are Back!

random

Okay so you remember Tarty Pads.... right, black all one unit things that made such a wicked noise it's untrue. They gripped like hell and only cost 2 Burger King meals ''go large'' option.

Well there back and I’m making them...or least that’s the case providing I get X amount of confirmed orders/interest in them. Got to make sure the market is there.

So the deal is:-

Tarty Blacks

* £12 for a pair of Tarty Black Pad's

* Including First Class postage

* There fitted into brand new Power Pad backings for maximum clip life and safety!!

* Designed for use on ground rims only!

* Great sound, with sharp bite and tremendous hold, but still with amazing superb wear life and modulation is very good.

* 10mm of pad to be used and abused

Quoted by Tartridge says: - Update: Amount of lock (on a 47mm cheese rim) seems to exceed how much tension a KMC Kool chain can take when you’ve got a 13.5 stone fatty jumping on one pedal (Y)

*BANG!!*

^Pretty cool eh!!!

Wear rate seems bloody good. With a well set up brake (square/flat to the rim), 2 weeks of riding 3 or more times a week, 3 hours a run has produced wear of:

Tarty Blacks worn rate

Not very much at all. Most of this was due to the initial bed-in period.

Pad reviews on the Tarty and others

So if you want a set I need a YES or a NO

You'll need to contact me via MSN and my addy is

pjalchemist@aol.com

You can also e-mail too if needs be.

Really need X amount of confirmed orders/interest in them. Got to make sure the market is there and that I have waiting customers etc.

I only want simple yes and no answers to htis no other stuff.

Cheers

Pete B)

Edited by random

No (to Xdream) and yes (to Tipsy Jock) but Adam has said it's cool to do so.

Yes as it says Tarty blacks. There was only ever one type that you guys got to try and it worked 110% and thats what i'm using and making the pad with/out of.

Edited by random

E-mails, phone calls have gone adrift mate sorting this all out and it's okay. I've said Tarty Pads are abck but havent said thats what there named have i...so really im not doing wrong but Adam has agreed, but as it says at the end of my POST MATT!!!

Sounds abit dodgy ;)

I heard Adam couldn't get anymore of this material.

Might be wrong though.

Stan.

I thought that, but Ad told Pete where to get it from (Then sorted it all out :P), and now Pete wants to make them. However, sounds like he's gonna have to make quite a few pairs :P

Guess it's just down to trusting Pete's manufacturing skills? ;)