Craig Lee Scott

Da Bomb

I've heard of a few people that CLS has quite,i'm just wondering if he has because it's bugging my mind lol

i hope he hasn't,got so good then quit,please help

Thankies (Y) :) :- :D Dave

Edited by Da Bomb

:) what and do what corish did .

dont think so

i think you should stop bum licking , and get riding.

if he has given up its not really going to effect you is it.

it may no effect me directly, but it would be sad to see such an amazing rider quit!

and i've just come back from a night ride thanks.......... (Y)

it may no effect me directly, but it would be sad to see such an amazing rider quit!

and i've just come back from a night ride thanks.......... (Y)

yup , i was riding with him around btown... good ride , anyway CLS has not quit to my knowledge,and yes his name is on the 2006 python, :) :-

yup , i was riding with him around btown... good ride , anyway CLS has not quit to my knowledge,and yes his name is on the 2006 python, :) :-

Actuly it's your choice if u want the zoo! or the CLS name. (Y) I wouldn't particulary like having someone elses name on my bike.

Edited by JT!

yup , i was riding with him around btown... good ride , anyway CLS has not quit to my knowledge,and yes his name is on the 2006 python, (Y) :D

well zoo wouldnt have his name on if he has quit and he wouldnt be on the zoo site ether

:)

well zoo wouldnt have his name on if he has quit and he wouldnt be on the zoo site ether

:-

i am gettin it with the zoo grapics but the cls does look kinda good.

(Y)

i agree! lol why give up when hes sooo good he maybe on a break, but prob till some decent weather hits the UK (prob not till global warming actually starts to melt the earth), i been riding tonight and it was freezingl0l hes prob at home watchin T.V. and drinking a brew and dipping some digestives in his brew, well thts what im going to do lol

knowing craig personally i will say you Sir are a flump (Y),

Craig hasnt quit, he is currently at Uni in hudders and has a part time job at halfords aswell as working on a saturday.

Personally dont see why you made this topic just causes alot of anguish and shit for everyone.

Biff

Personally dont see why you made this topic just causes alot of anguish and shit for everyone.

Wasn't as bad as " i hear CLS is learning how to do a frontfilp dropoff" topic. (Y)

to my knowledge CLS has just started university so im gonna hazard a guess and say that he is still riding but not as much due to his commitment to is university courses.

EDIT: ooops, didnt see the post by biff saying that hes gone to uni

Edited by smelly joe

Biff

Pritty stupid post that why do you think he made this topic, proberly because he wanted to find out if CLS had quit. And mabey he heard off one of his friends that he had done. Isn't there a CLS website?if he has then it would be on there (Y)

rickyb