Echo Rims

thirsty2

hi people (N)

are the semi drilled echo rims strong

(the 1's with the squares)

Hi,

You mean the Echo CNC'd rims, black with sliver square sections removed and eyelted i think.

Yes they seam fairly strong but it'll vairy to how one performs over the other due to riders style and how the the wheel is built. I belive the rear rims have gotten lighter, Echo removing more material then they should and i belive some cracked due to this but do not quote me on this please. Lots of them have been bought and used and it's been a very popular rim, Onza, Koxx odd Alex here and there and now the Sun rim is comen.

They are on a offer over at Tartybikes and i think it's a cracking deal if you want cheap spears.

The new 48mm seam to be holding and getitng the aproval world wide by ever trials rider to have one, try it and see it.

I wouldn't mind getting one. <_<. Hope that helps mate.

Pete

Hi,

You mean the Echo CNC'd rims, black with sliver square sections removed and eyelted i think.

Yes they seam fairly strong but it'll vairy to how one performs over the other due to riders style and how the the wheel is built. I belive the rear rims have gotten lighter, Echo removing more material then they should and i belive some cracked due to this but do not quote me on this please. Lots of them have been bought and used and it's been a very popular rim, Onza, Koxx odd Alex here and there and now the Sun rim is comen.

They are on a offer over at Tartybikes and i think it's a cracking deal if you want cheap spears.

The new 48mm seam to be holding and getitng the aproval world wide by ever trials rider to have one, try it and see it.

I wouldn't mind getting one. <_<. Hope that helps mate.

Pete

cheers pete that was great help thanks

ive got one on the front now an it seems pretty strong so im gonna get one for the back

(Y) (N)