Lenght Of My Bike

Houseface

people got to stop worrying bout bike length!! i have a vinco with 1450 wheelbase and can ride it like demon! not much taller than you either!!! i can ride mega street on it or comp style happily and i have improved since i have had it

so cant see there being a problem!

oggy

Ben is very / kinda short and yes the vinco makes him look very very small ill look for a piccy! lol but it is huge! and supprisingly nice to ride. No sorry guys no pics to show ill ask ben to post 1

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

will get one tommorow! it is huge dwarfs all other bikes! and i look like a midget riding it but dont struggle with it at all lol

oggy

What forks are you running on that? 'cos it can only really be the forks changing the length so much :lol:

Fair enough, I quoted that other guy 'cos I was asking him :lol:

But yeah, it should feel OK really (your Zona, that is). They ride super nice, and they're just generally good anyway, so I don't think you'd have much of a problem with it :lol:

Fair enough, I quoted that other guy 'cos I was asking him :lol:

But yeah, it should feel OK really (your Zona, that is). They ride super nice, and they're just generally good anyway, so I don't think you'd have much of a problem with it :lol:

thanks dude :) :lol:

steve.

erm no its not, my vinco had urbans(which make wb increase by bout 10mm and mine came to 1120 yours is definatly not 1450mm

right this was my old bike blah blah blah, is got viz curve forks on it and yes the wheel base is 1450

right this was my old bike blah blah blah, is got viz curve forks on it and yes the wheel base is 1450

just incase you didnt know when using a tape measure you have to start at 0mm, not at 450mm as you must have done to get that bloody stupid number.

people there is a special person on this forum. Now lets treat him kindly, and dont make fun of him, as he is special.