04 Onza T-bird

smelly joe

Hi, i've managed to convince my friend to buy a second hand 04 t-bird of my friend but neither of us can find any pictures of one,

does anyone know where i can find any??

and is this a nice bike for my friend to begin on as he has never rode before?

thanks joe :lol:

The red and grey one is the 03 model and it has a 20" rear wheel. :P

I thought it was the blue and grey one that is the 03 model, because it comes with v-brakes. The model that my friend could be potentially buying has magura's and has red forks but that all i know. does anyone have any pictures of this model??

:D

I thought it was the blue and grey one that is the 03 model, because it comes with v-brakes. The model that my friend could be potentially buying has magura's and has red forks but that all i know. does anyone have any pictures of this model??

The blue and grey one and the red and grey one are the same model just different colour options and your friend may be buying an LE spec model. (Y)

PS: il try and get you some photos :'(

two of my mates have that bike and i must say they are quite strong seriously my mate bless him likes his drops hes got up to i think just over 7ft which is better than me (b**t**d) but yeah his bikes still standing

good for the price and spec ronnie and reggie rim maggys hope your mate likes trials