Gay Trialys

Mr Motivator

Through school and college I have been SLATED for riding trials by other riders (such as BMX, DH and Dirt riders).

Is the same for you?

I mean, I have nothing against all the above types of riding, as I've done a little of all. So why do us trial riders get ripped?

I mean, trials is a bit gay really isn't it? I mean, what idiot finds it fun to bounce on the backwheel stationary and jump up walls? It must be so boring what?

Even if you ride street trials as soon as you say "I ride trials" your destin for a good piss taking.

Hmmn..

tehy slate us because theyre jelous....

any <unt can stand on a bike and fall down a hill, which lets face it, is the basis of freeride/DH, and xc is just a 'whos eaten the most pasta this morning' sport....

ive NEVER been slated for riding trials....

its a cool sport! any kid on the street can relate to DH or XC, as its just extreme forms of riding along....

trials is something 99% of people will NEVER be able to do....

Each to their own.

It's daft really, becuase the general public can't tell bmx'in from trials, as they are that similar. We should all be getting along really, because we all ride with 2 wheel below us.

Wanna be gay? Get into ballet or something.

Nearly everyday but just from mates who dont do any sort of riding

'Whats the point in hopping up that wall when you can just walk round'

I just laugh at them or ignore it :)

I reckon most trials riders can do one hell of a lot more on their bikes than they can on their feet! I for one don't plan on doing massive gaps to rails etc on foot!

Can't remember any time I've been blazed ( :P ) for riding trials, although whilst riding along, I did get a "aah mate, your wheels are spinning round!". Dumbest comment ever!

No point getting annoyed about it, there are lots of sports where you could say exactly the same - "why hit it with a golf club, when you can just throw it", etc etc.

Mike. :)

Yea i get ripped all the time, mainly from my mates who ride bmx and thier mates.

I dont really mind, personally, i think it takes alot more skill to be good at trials than ride DH or maybe bmx.

I might be wrong but i have done a bit of DH and used to ride bmx for a few years and ive found trials alot harder.

Aaron.

Yea i get ripped all the time, mainly from my mates who ride bmx and thier mates.

I dont really mind, personally, i think it takes alot more skill to be good at trials than ride DH or maybe bmx.

I might be wrong but i have done a bit of DH and used to ride bmx for a few years and ive found trials alot harder.

Aaron.

watching BMX videos id say your wrong, BMX is prob easier to get started at maybe, but i wouldnt know where to start with tail whips etc.

and DH i think its a case of anyone can do it, its just pretty hard to good (fast downhill) at it.

watching guy ride DH an he looked on the edge, ever corner i thought he would stack it he was going so fast. then steve pete came down, smooth as hell, looked a lot slower...but a good 2/3 secs faster :P:S

each sport is different an hard in its own way

Edited by DrEvil270183

Nearly everyday but just from mates who dont do any sort of riding

'Whats the point in hopping up that wall when you can just walk round'

I just laugh at them or ignore it :)

whats the point in walking round it when you can just hop up it :P

i am totally embarressed by my trials image in the past. since riding bmx i have learnt about the style of clothing that is 'me' and now i do think most trials riders have bad fashion sence/none lol.

BMX is a culture with a history but trials is new and you are all now making it's history. Its up to you lot to stop wearing lycra/track suits/mainstream shit/mtb helmets/mx clothing etc and start to wear cool stuff, or you will always get slated. FFS, i was a trials rider and even i laugh at what half of what you all wear so you got no chance with joe bloggs!!!!

Look at bmx, the look cool!!! No mtb helmets with gay peaks or 3/4 length adidas pants and fox mx shirts...

john

i am totally embarressed by my trials image in the past. since riding bmx i have learnt about the style of clothing that is 'me' and now i do think most trials riders have bad fashion sence/none lol.

BMX is a culture with a history but trials is new and you are all now making it's history. Its up to you lot to stop wearing lycra/track suits/mainstream shit/mtb helmets/mx clothing etc and start to wear cool stuff, or you will always get slated. FFS, i was a trials rider and even i laugh at what half of what you all wear so you got no chance with joe bloggs!!!!

Look at bmx, the look cool!!! No mtb helmets with gay peaks or 3/4 length adidas pants and fox mx shirts...

john

That was pretty much 99% bullshit.

Fully agree.

Choice of cloths has nothing to do with what type of bike you ride.

I mean if you wear 'bmx style cloths' on a trials bike, your not just going to blow up are you?

john

I ride trials because i enjoy RIDING trials. I dont really care if i look cool or not doing it.

No, I agree totaly with what Bongo is saying.

I have given up riding basically. I ride when I can but that is not very often with my current busy lifestyle I have right now :P .

My little break from riding really has given me a chance to take a step back and actually look at what I and other riders are doing and how silly we all are. As for the clothing of riders, I agree yeah, well LOOK, 3/4 pants and a gay t shirt. Gay gay gay.

I wear propper clothes now, and do propper things.

Trials kinda sucks I guess but hey, it was fun, and it still is when I do ride and I do have a lot of fun. I've got to know some great people, even if on rides they do dress like goons as do the rest of us.

So in a way, trials rocks but also trials cocks.

thats it im only goign to wear dresses on rides now so i dont look stupid.

yeah lets all wear proper cloths while riding so we can tear them up chew them up get them covered in oil when certain repairs happen and waste lots of money on our great cloths which we keep ruining.

(yes i want you to read that out loud without using a full stop)

No, I agree totaly with what Bongo is saying.

I have given up riding basically. I ride when I can but that is not very often with my current busy lifestyle I have right now :P .

My little break from riding really has given me a chance to take a step back and actually look at what I and other riders are doing and how silly we all are. As for the clothing of riders, I agree yeah, well LOOK, 3/4 pants and a gay t shirt. Gay gay gay.

I wear propper clothes now, and do propper things.

Trials kinda sucks I guess but hey, it was fun, and it still is when I do ride and I do have a lot of fun. I've got to know some great people, even if on rides they do dress like goons as do the rest of us.

So in a way, trials rocks but also trials cocks.

dont be such a dick, just cos you dont enjoy at as much as what the rest of us do, you have no place to slate us. So what if you rode in 3/4 length shorts, i ride in trousers and a heatsink hoody most of the time. i have ridden in tracky bottoms before, clothes has nothing to do with it.

trials is what my life revolves around right now.

for someone like bongo, his life probably revolves around his bmx'ing,

im not going to slate him or bmx, its what he does, if i ever say antyhing about something being gay, eg boy racers or bmxing being gay, im generally jesting. If thats what they like to do, good on them.

but ur comment about trials kinda sucking because u stopped riding and looked at what clothes u wore is the gayest thing i have ever heard. Just because u rode trials, wasnt the reason u wore 3/4 length shorts

daft lad, its a concious decision u made, its not as if u thought..

"man i look awesome in these shorts, but ill only wear em cos i ride trials"

Everyones ignoring the fact here.

BMX riders care what they look like when they ride, trials riders don't.

Thats why we apparently look gay to other sports, because they care about how they wear their clothes, what they wear, and we simply couldn't care less.