Interact Clothing

James Hart

So Nads. You're telling me that.....

If overnight I randomly made up a company that sells pads and bashrings etc which had NO testing, a poor website with shit loads of spelling mistakes, poorly Photoshopped RimJam pads that I told everyone were my own. You'd still buy loads of stuff from me?

I know for a fact that Heatsink Bikes is still around today because Steve puts a lot of effort into developing/improving his pads and boosters etc....

Would you still ride a Monty if you knew that it had been designed in MS Paint and had about an hours testing by "Superb Hardcore riders"

(Y)

ok yeahh so i get the shit now..

but if you put it that way then obviously its not planed very well but over all just give them a chance...

but people take it that bit too far and start been abit mean.

i know they havent exactly thought about geting all the products then testing them then getting the site up and running with all the details and reports of how the products tested and failed e.t.c but maybe they can learn from that!! which i think they have now after youv all totally critasized them till they feel 2" tall (Y)

ok yeahh so i get the shit now..

but if you put it that way then obviously its not planed very well but over all just give them a chance...

but people take it that bit too far and start been abit mean.

i know they havent exactly thought about geting all the products then testing them then getting the site up and running with all the details and reports of how the products tested and failed e.t.c but maybe they can learn from that!! which i think they have now after youv all totally critasized them till they feel 2" tall (Y)

We're talking business here for christ sake. The real world isn't all hugs and kisses when you make a company that's bullshit. The consumer market won't rub them on the head and say 'Aww, bless' when they f**k things up. Don't defend them for not doing something properly. You can't justify a poor business sense, lack of research and poor design and development.

To be honest I think you're just trying to start an argument! People are showing their opinions, and there's no way in hell you can say 'tahts sites purrfect' or however you'd phrase it.

Their website isn't spot on, it looks amateur-ish and people are highlighting this.

Their topic was about their website and products. If you put shit products, on a shit website, then put it on Trials-Forum, let the f**king rippage begin. It's their fault! And I have to give the dude credit for taking it like a man, even though he's being a puff wanting the topic closed.

You're not getting "all the shit" merely people are replying to what comment you put. Don't be so defensive and think everyone is being so incredibly harsh. It's how the world works. Simple.

They can all means get given a chance and people will/may do this, but their first impressions, don't lead onto their 'chance' being very productive do they?

The last part of your post doesn't make sense so I'll leave that be.

If you were looking for a new car for example, and saw the ford site wasn't worling properly, all their literature and adverts were spelt wrong with incorrect grammar, I sure as hell wouldn't give them my money and safety.

Their bad impression gives a poor quality spin onto their products, and me as one, won't be buying any RimInteractJam wheverthef**ktheyare pads, due to if they can't spell check a site right to get rid of absolutely obvious mistakes, then I doubt they'll have done proper search into Pads and backings.

And if they don't work while I'm riding. I'm f**ked (Y)

Edited by mod661

I definatly agree with everyone who is telling them to stick to the clothing side of thins as the parts side takes time money and knowledge that im not sure that these guys have.The only pictures of the booster and bashring look as if they have been made on paint.Is there even any prototypes of these products or are they make believe?

The reason i wont this topic closing is becuase i am starting to learn from the mistakes i have made. We are taking in to account everything people had send and have decided not to do the products site.

We are still going to be selling clothing. We will have a whole new range of designs online soon, as well as a more Professional site.

We are working on it now and taking are time so it will be finished in around a month.

Thanks James.

Because they are rimjam's but with black backing's.

Some of you may not be aware but i am buying wally's rubber of him and buy powerpad backings.

I will update photo tomorrow when i get the stuff

I'll buy some reds!

Tried to make my own but to no luck.

What do you think the ratio of good comments, to bad ones is in this topic? haha.

1 / 20? lol

What did you expect?

We are still going to be selling clothing. We will have a whole new range of designs online soon, as well as a more Professional site.

Just as a quick hint to clothing sites:

Making a shit website, and a poor clothing range, then promoting that isn't a good idea. It's better to jsut get your stuff together before launching, instead of doing the "We'll put a new website up soon and a new clothing range" - it's just not a great way to go about doing it...

Not really? It's a totally different word, with totally different meaning, and the sites and the logos are largely different too (Y)

Either way, they're all just meaningless words that the founders of the 'companies' happened to like the sound of, so it doesn't mean shit anyway. It just means that the adverts on the t-shirts you wear will have slightly differ URLs on them :lol:

Making a shit website, and a poor clothing range, then promoting that isn't a good idea. It's better to jsut get your stuff together before launching, instead of doing the "We'll put a new website up soon and a new clothing range" - it's just not a great way to go about doing it...

kind of like spending 3 months doing stuff with nothing to really show for it atm :cough :cough :lol: