Mini Ipod

wardie

I need a new mp3 player as my old one went in the wash and wash and was thinking about

an ipod, ive heard that the ipod nano and video are easily broken and they dont look the strongest. So i thought about a mini and was wandering if any of you guys have one, if you have can you post a quick review telling me what yours has been like and how much they were.

thanks in advance.

sam

ipod minis are fine but the battery slowly loses its life itgets to the stage where it won't recharge

mine did it in 6 months you can't buy replacement batterys so you're player is nackered

now i have a creative zen its much better and easeir to work you can buy tunes for it for 45p each

so it works out cheaper in the long run (and is cheaper to buy £99.99) get one of these

Gavyn

ipod minis are fine but the battery slowly loses its life itgets to the stage where it won't recharge

mine did it in 6 months you can't buy replacement batterys so you're player is nackered

now i have a creative zen its much better and easeir to work you can buy tunes for it for 45p each

so it works out cheaper in the long run (and is cheaper to buy £99.99) get one of these

Gavyn

You can so buy replacment batterys from apple because my mate did.

you'll hear lots of bad stories about ipods but your bound to because they out sell all the other mp3 players on the market by millions so theres bound to be more bad stories!!

i've had ipods for the last 3 and a half years, the batteries have been fine, and i've only broken one when i stacked dirt jumping with it it my pocket.

you can replace the batteries so theres no problems there.

apple have stopped making the mini now, so its either a nano or a video ipod. you may be able to get mini from a few websites, but i work for pc world (waiting for mockery and abuse) and i know we haven't had a mini in store for 2months.

the creative zen micro's are pretty good so if you want something different to the norm then thats your best bet.

the itunes shop is probably the best and cheapest place to get legal music, its where i get most of mine.

hope this helps

cheers

i have an ipod nano - they are great, people say they brake but so does any electrical equipment if you fall on it

phones

cd -players

all brands of mp3 players

will all brake if you treat them like crap, fall on them, sit on them or stick them in the wash. the problem with an ipod is they are so small you can do things with them in your pocket, so people jog - skate - ride and live with them in there pocket

the nano DOES scratch easily, if you get one get a case from day one and DONT remove the stick-on plastic screen guard, its there for a purpose :lol:

however you can re polish a nano (or any ipod) get a really soft cloth and some braso, braso is a very fine cutting paste and will give any hard plastic a mirror finish with some work

aside from that - they come with a cool colour screen + games like a mobile phone - not bad for the cash

i have never used a mp3 player that performed better (Y)