Trials Obsession

When im in the car and look out of the window, i see loads of riding spots or when i watch t.v like Emerdale. lol. i just want to ride all the time, but i forget i haven't brought my bike with me lmao. (gutted).

Also if kids had a hobbie such as trials the amount of crime would decrease, most people who are getting arrested are bored most of the time. Trials isn't a dear sport, keeps you fit and health plus your having a fun time riding. The amount of money these kids are spending on booze and fags every week if the saved all their money they would have a really good bike.

Hopefully this sport grows even more then it would better for the community and better for the sport. Everyones happy at the end of the day.

What do you people think about this???

i like the sport the size it is ATM, because if it became more well known there would be loads of chavvy/pikey kids coming to rides and that would just piss me off. it would ruin rides, i would just end up riding on my own and probably quitting.

But i get that when your in a car or watching tv, i even get it in class, i just randomly think, I could backwheel this table and gap to that desk, it really isn't helping me in class, but i like it.

you would need millions of kids to start to stop crime considerably, and most of them will be fat and won't be able to ride anyways, or they've had so many fags they can't ride more than a meter without coughing and dieing

i like the sport the size it is ATM, because if it became more well known there would be loads of chavvy/pikey kids coming to rides and that would just piss me off. it would ruin rides, i would just end up riding on my own and probably quitting.

But i get that when your in a car or watching tv, i even get it in class, i just randomly think, I could backwheel this table and gap to that desk, it really isn't helping me in class, but i like it.

you would need millions of kids to start to stop crime considerably, and most of them will be fat and won't be able to ride anyways, or they've had so many fags they can't ride more than a meter without coughing and dieing

Exactly what I think, if all the little chavs around my area started riding they would just get all the spots taken away that me and my mates have worked hard to get by being cheeky or causing havoc.

It would all be the same anyway even if they did start riding. They would just be getting into trouble on their bikes rather than out on foot or whatever which would just give trials a bad name.

Edited by David20

Yeh good point its almost instant whenever i see an unsuall object, rocks, etc etc stright away it TRIALS.

Its quite a good thing really as you can use it to block out stress from work etc and divite ur mind on to more peaceful thourghts.

I would say its a hobbie im obsessed with :lol:

p.s good post and good thinking :)

trials is for a obsession i cant stand being inside my house and not ridin ok if its rainin but if its a nice day out and im not out then i must be mad, people might say dont you get bored of hoppin on the same bench or rock, hell no pratice makes me perfect and theres always a different line every time i go to my local natural place because i progress i e gap a lil further or hop a lil higher so more stuff opens up, trials for me has got me out of the chav and crime world and im thankful for that

for the sport getting bigger with more riders i dont think it will work id prefer it if people recognise the sport and not BMXing its trials and get councils to build us spots with a no chav allowed then that would be super

cheers ric

I get the seing lines and urge to ride my school all the time atm, just found a building site (i ignored it all these years, i feel bad there was like 40 crates in this old building, i made a little brown fish when i saw em all) and now i keep goin past and spottin all these lines.

Also, i would hate it if lots of people started trialsbecause in the village it's only me (my m8 geting an old t-pro on wednesday, only £50 hehe) and i would hate it if here were more because everyone else around here is a twat (ohnest to god/waffle thrown at ceiling) so i would get a bad rep!

amount of crime would decrease

Yea not being funny but the cops are always moving us on if the hole town started taking to the walls and benches with bash guards and plates and hopping off shit it really wouldnt do the sport any favous small groups no1 minds

Hi guys first post. I also have a trials obsession mainly motor bike trials, but having a 15yr old son who also rides motorbikes and has a t-bird for 1 yr. We saw the interest there was in bike trials at the down hill world cup in Fort William(we livethere) where Fred had a cracking trial. After speaking to Fred we have set up a club in Fort William though the national bike trials club(nbtc).We have already had two trials .WE have been giving a quarry by the forestry so with the help of Duncan Shaw we had a good trial last weekend. So any Scottish riders out there who wants to ride in cop keep an eye on the forum for info.WE are also the only bike trials club in Scotland who run comps.

i even get it in class, i just randomly think, I could backwheel this table and gap to that desk, it really isn't helping me in class, but i like it.

I get that to sometimes, when Im in lesson I start day dreaming about what I could ide in the room on my bike, its strange but you get used to it.

Also if kids had a hobbie such as trials the amount of crime would decrease,

actually more people would get done for criminal damage like me and my mates also cls has recently been done for it :lol:

Edited by watto

you all say you wish you could ride your school. well i did once id just got my bike back from the bike shop and had to stay after school so i put it inside. when i had finished what i was doing i just got on and rode between classrooms! very fun :lol:

crime probably would decrease if there was a trials park or a skate park with a little section of trials this would stop all the complaining, as i have had complaints off people walking past while i am playing on the rocks saying "have you red that sign it says NO PLAYING ON ROCKS. its your fault if you hurt yourself or if you dont get off the rocks im phoning the police."

:lol: They should stop complaing, they should complain to kids playing football as thats a sport. Accidents do happen. Silly people. lol :lol:

you all say you wish you could ride your school. well i did once id just got my bike back from the bike shop and had to stay after school so i put it inside. when i had finished what i was doing i just got on and rode between classrooms! very fun :lol:

I don't think I would ever take my bike to school, and as for riding it, the caretaker lives nextdoor, and they have cameras

Yeh guys i have a real bad obsesion with it, because im in class and im randomly lookin throught my pencil case and i notice me tip-x bottle me ruler me glue stick and some other obsticals and im there building a trials course and then i start riding it with me rubber and all the fit girls are giving me right dodgy looks and the teacher as a go at me for not doin me work.

well as for riding my school ive done it, not inside on the outside its f***n mint at my school for riding, been caught like 50 out of the 50 times we have rode it, but yeh there is a few nice tap ups to backwheel and there's also an insane stepdown of a 10ft wall to a 3ft bench with about a 10-11ft gap.

thats it really

TRIALS RULES FOREVER BOYZ AND GALZ.

cheers !!!

dan !!!