Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

Is Elan still as much of a huge lightweight as he was when you posted those pics of him vomiting everywhere after drinking 5 beers?

hahah...5 beeer!!! He was tipsy after 1!! I think that was 2-3 beers...hes not as much of a lightweight now, don't worry ;) still can't keep up with me though thats for sure.

is it true that when the police want to stop you they dont overtake you because you might want to shoot them?

Uh....I've never heard that. Police will overtake you in the right circumstances.

Have you seen the Movie "The Passion of the Christ" If so what did you think to it?

Didn't see it, mel gibson has gone insane imo.

Do you find this thread something to pass your time?, or do you wish it to slip away and for people to stop asking questions?

No its fine. When I'm in england on rides people might know who I am if they haven't seen my movies :)

LMAO,

andy, who made sam gay?

just predisposed...no one can choose if they are gay or not. Gay guys do love me, so don't get the wrong idea if I meet you sam- I'm a hetero I'm afraid.

What brand, model Camcorder did you use to make fortcollins6 and andrewtvincenthtwo?

What lenses did you use?

Do you like the canon xm2?

i use what i've always used, canon optura 20.

lense? no idea, one is like a fisheye or something I don't really know anything about it, i found it.

i dont know what that is :o

Do you see many classic mini's in america. as in not the new ones.

basically no classic minis.

How many MPG does your car do?

are fuel prices going up

do you know any murderers?

do you have pot noodles

e.t.c.

35-40 mpg on the highway.

fuel prices aren't that bad, they go up and down.

:rofl: no I don't know any murderers :rofl:

pot noodles? Noodles made from weed? Noodles you cook in a pot? I cook all my noodles in a pot.

etc...need more elaboration on that there.

Did you know we pay 3 times as much as you for petrol, but when you had that little up in the price (about 10 cents while I was in Floriday) you all went mental, do you feel bad for us English people having to pay over $1.50 a litre, when you only pay like $1 a gallon?

we may pay 3 times as much but they have to fill there cars again everytime they drive to the bottom of there driveway. :P

V8s ***