Whats Everyone Getting For Christmas?

joewhite

I geting a hoodie and a t-shirt (yay trivum), and my parents are gunna replace broken parts on my bike (they said i have to pay for it all, but they said they will help me out with it) but my t-bird was birthday/christmas, i might get some onza carbon fibre handlebars (when i kill the ones i have atm)

Nothing much, as in awe factor or quantity. Hopefully an i-Pod Nano and I'll be happy. I'm not the kind of person that asks for things, hell, I have even bought all of my bike and parts.

Hang on, am I the only person that isn't getting anything bike related, maybe apart from trousers as I now only have two pairs that haven't been chewed up in my chain ring? See, that's another thing 'wrong' with me, I hate modding things, I like things to match and go togethter nicely but either I'm not creative enough or don't have enough money. Ah well, I'll get some better performance parts when something brakes. (Probably my frame)

I don't know what im getting, My ex gf/current gf is teasing me about this "great thing which im gna love" which shes got and she knows me better than anyone really so looking forward to that :)

Other than that, I wish for a 2nd hand car with insurance lol. That would be very nice....

Hi, i am getting:

zona zip frame (the grey one)

echo wheelset(the square punched ones)

new set of maxxis creepy crawlers

new kmc kool chain

braided hose kit

echo control brake booster

some plazmatic crm brake pads.

new acs claws freewheel.

fsa platinum pro dh bb aswell.

Thats all i think guys and gals.

cheers !!!