Www.zhibike.com

deonn trials 55

Thats so believable and Im guillable, im tempted to believe it?

Clarify please? lol is it real or not

Haha. I meant V!Z but was just having a private joke about them. Erm. Well Viz copy loads of stuff that other companies do well at.

Soundsl ike Zhi Bike are tryin a similar strategy to business and designs..

i think that a lot of the cnc parts from these chinese produced parts are bought from a generic catalogue which is whya lot of bikes look the same, what makes them different is their build quality, geometry and the materials used. dont mind all these frames lookin the same, because in the end they do the job.

tis a shame someone cant break from the lon low and silver "norm" though

OH MY GOD !

Let me get this straight,they are using a good copy python frame,with echo parts ( or maybe they make THEIR OWN parts called gecho ),a ZHI sticker on it,and are making money from doing so????? jesus i could have done that myself in my shed (Y)

p.s i think the frame should be called a ZHI PHITHON

oh well

Edited by Da Bomb

Plus, deanie-b, Yao Zhi left Zoo! because Deng probably wasn't the nicest boss? Just look at the way Deng lays out his Echo/Zoo/GU/Czar/Adamant sites, a lot of the descriptions are bit arrogant and kinda super biased to make his products look good, he's probably as manipulative in real life so Yao Zhi probably couldn't stand being around an arsehole? Not having a go at you deanie, but you've got a lot of facts wrong, Deng and Yao Zhi are not Japanese, they are from China. :-

Do you ever read what you write?

You have ago at Deanie-B for not having his facts right, and then you go on about how YZ has left Zoo because he 'probably' had an "arrogant asshole" boss. Which you assume becuase you recived one snotty email reply off him. I think your the one who want to get your facts stright.

Who knows why he left zoo, and it dosn't really matter. Also, he can as 'arrogant' as he likes really, his frames are the best out there.

Edited by JT!