What Has Deng Been Up To Now?

Davetrials

does "dengs empire" consist of a 4 sum like on the other page?!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

its a mod, cos the brake mounts are quite low :)(Y) it does look a "bit" different" as its using a hydro form down tube, some nice cold forged plates @ the b/b and yoke area, nice dropouts too.

Waynio......................

all thats happening STILL is the market is being flooded with SH!T it doesnt need all this stuff, there should be 5/6 frames to choose from NOT 10 by the same fricking company!!!!!

Look at it this way:

Koxx:

Levelboss = BIU trials 20" frame

XTP = UCI trials 20" frame

26"

Levelboss = Street hardcore as hell frame (you aint going to break me!il break you 1st kinda frame!!!)

Caisso = 1065 wheelbase for small people like me :)

Kenny Belaey = 1085 wheelbase for the "medium" sized

Koxx Coustellier = 1090/1095 wheelbase designed for people who like longer wheelbase with nice black paint finish.

Marc Vinco = UCI out and out 1115 wheelbase with high b/b

NEW "Derangboy" = 1070/1075 wheelbase vinco shassis but shorter wheelbase (similar to what the levelboss does, gives option of wheelbase length)

XTP = super light competition UCI/BIU bike. b/b is in the middle not too high not too low.

so the Caisso/Belaey/Coustellier are +10 b/b like a levelboss BUT are lighter.............

so heres your categories from koxx:

Lightweight comp frame

Hardcore street frame

High b/b UCI

thing is personally i feel koxx are trying to keep it simple, some other companies are just designing a frame, then making 2/3 similar and just doing different colours, and saying its called sumit different. any point?????

Waynio............................

Cheaper parts are always good, this way the big companies loose their grip on the market.

They realise they cannot compete with cheaper, just as good quality parts, and drop their prices rightfully.

We all get good frames, loads of choice, and cheap prices.

Monty and koxx might even drop their top of the range frames to the sub 400 mark if they have any sense.

they wont and dont need to.

has anyone ever had on here a kenny belaey and could actually physically say to me "its shit, weak as hell and rides wank" ???? if so i owe you a few beers!!!!

alot of people ride my bike and like how it rides,it might not be set-up to their standards but most get off it and say they love it. mine is well abused and fair batterd and not broken??? i dont know why people assume things. can/does deng pay "world champions" to ride for him???????

AMEN

Waynio.............................

IPB Image

deng has now been added to the gangbang...hes ashamed of his man penis cause its so small so keeps it covered up using his spaz hand...but all rich people have small willys...i personally live in the worlds smallest house cause i have no money...you get me ;)

also i jizzed on dengs head before we started for laugh...he doesnt know SHHHHHHHHHHHh

Edited by James_Porter

Does a frame which feels slightly better than any deng frame need to cost £300 more. Uh, no.

Is it stronger than a deng frame? Uh, no.

Fair enough, if you can afford a Koxx, then righto, but for someone who wants a cheap, strong, nice frame, (which funnily enough covers nearly the entire trials world) then Deng is god.

Deng touchs himself in a funny way.

Edited by Hobnobs

IPB Image

deng has now been added to the gangbang...hes ashamed of his man penis cause its so small so keeps it covered up using his spaz hand...but all rich people have small willys...i personally live in the worlds smallest house cause i have no money...you get me ;)

also i jizzed on dengs head before we started for laugh...he doesnt know SHHHHHHHHHHHh

Lmfao :lol:

Edited by hinchcblob

a 20" long silver frame is about as interesting as all the other 20" long silver frames out there.

And oh yeah, a 26" long silver frame is about as interesting as all the other 26" long silver frames too.

Shit, why don't they even try to make em different to the norm... Not geo, but aesthetics.

john

hobnobs to me your coming across to being "a little out of touch" with trials. you cant expect riders to ride for FREE!!!!! hence why the price of some koxx parts may incur "a more expensive price" due to them having so many world champions, id like to see you "world champion" and ride for penuts!!!!! get me? or are you still going to be as short sighted as a zebra?

porter you rock my world mate, that picture is awesum. hahahahahahhahaha

il show it to sarah when she pops into work later on :)(Y) she'll love it.

Waynio.......................

Oh and if a frame makes you ride better are you really going to ride a frame that feels crap and rides bad?

is it stronger than a deng frame? has mine broken? have i ridden mine more/harder than most people on this forum? obviosly not am a puff dont ride my bike i get em look at em and literally watch them corrode. come on mate stop seeing it one way. iv got a feeling your secretly deng ;)lol. hey i dont want you taking this serious i would like to know why your seeing it all one way? i wouldnt sit here and complain about echo/zoo parts/products cos i know they are good. but when you have ridden and used "so many frames" which an echo and a zoo are included in my selection. i get to know how things feel. (Y)

i'm not rich...

damn...

rich people = small willys

gay bmx'ers with no teeth = small willys

ginger fags from swindon who havent had g/f's for OH SO LONG! = really long but really thin willy

waynio = MASSIVE nuts but tiny dick

dave indian harding = likes to think hes god and has what women want but he really doesnt, but he does have a reasonably sized dick

phil jizzy williams = just jizz's ALL the time, its like a constant flow.

DENG! = women god, knows just what they want, but has a tiny dick and all his money in the world cant fix that...so when women get him naked he has got to stand there and let them laugh at him "its not even cold deng...your a fag *KICK*"

i hope i have cleared some issues up regarding whats going on in this thread.

i might send a link to this thread in an email to deng actually.

hahahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i agree bongo. but look what koxx do, then someone copies. have you seen the Scorpa thing that koxx made? thats different and "genius" but if it was released when people saw how much it sold cos it "looked" different then other companies would copy the production of it. but thats how it is, if we both look at it, you wouldnt use anything cheap on your BMX would you? if there was a part that was "pimp" and would trick your bike out you would use it/buy/or be given? and the same applies to young lads, when i first got into it and akrigg was sponsored by pace i HAD to have a replica bike. same as alot of people did with the "martyn ashton" cannondale and the "martin hawyes" giant????? but people arent like that/this nower days they dont look upto people hence why trials doesnt get the publicity, you look at football and stuff, a david beckham shirt with his name and number will sell in the millions, ;) one club and his name at a time, 10/11 trials frames to choose from????? no go. its a non starter. most people wont understand cos they wont think about things they will just "persueme" things. martin hawyes was at aire valley the other day and local lads didnt even know who he was???? he is one of THE biggest names in trials and the "new" era of trials riders dont look upto people like i have/still do.

Waynio...................

people have opinions but like in MBUK this month in the hip hop section what people read weather it be bull shit or opinion of something some one hasnt tried i feel that its giving the wrong impression to the new era of trials riders.

hobnobs to me your coming across to being "a little out of touch" with trials. you cant expect riders to ride for FREE!!!!! hence why the price of some koxx parts may incur "a more expensive price" due to them having so many world champions, id like to see you "world champion" and ride for penuts!!!!! get me? or are you still going to be as short sighted as a zebra?

Heh, sorry to get mildy back on topic.

I didnt think about the paying riders to ride part :ermm: that would be a pretty big chunk of cash each year.

I've heard a lot of koxx frames have broken, especially over on OTN. I am slightly deng biased, but only because i have no money and koxx frames are made of cheese :P

Its nice to have monty and koxx around as world champ manufacturers, but maybe they should cut prices a bit. Although i was under the impression most pro riders do ride for peanuts anyway.