Funny Stuff

lewis :)

just wondering what strange or funny things have happened when you've been trialing :rolleyes:

i remember last week these old men started swiming in the sea :mellow: freezing cold but it was sooooo funny

That was well funny...

My fingers were like numb and i couldnt ride....so 2 people go in the sea ( baring in mind this is in southend :mellow: )

Dan!

i saw a german/polish/czech man when we was on a bradford ride, it was quite amusing because when waynio did this gap he started dancing and singing,then he walked up to me and a mate and started shaking our hands? i was pissing my self laughing, The man was pissed out of his face he had his shopping in a lil tool box.

:lol::S:lol:

(Y) Liam (Y)

Edited by T-BAD

Walking through town today and i sin a guy selling a big issue he was dressed up in a santer costume singing "come and get your big issue, big issue , big issue, come and get your big issue,big issue, big issue!!!"ect and there was a man filming him with his phone but he was right in he face i lmao :lol::-

rickyb

I almost caused a car crash, i was on a wall, and a car came round looking at me, and swirved over the other side of the road, all i could smell was the sweat smell of burning rubber as he slammed on the brakes...wasnt funny at the time thou...

Last month me and my mate wer riding at safeway loading bay (Inverness) and we had been there for about 10 mins and just out of no where this junkie comes bounding out of the corner and tells us to get away because hen was injecting, we shat it big time and ran like f**k, was funny as anything thought.

>_<>_< i was riding down near our sea front and this 70,000 rid (ridged inflatable boat) was motoring at some speed around the bay and we didn't take much notice, so we carried on riding for bout 10 minutes but something caught my eye and i looked back and saw the boat had no one in it and it was still moving fast, so we stared cycling down the pier as it was not that far and watch it going round in cicrles intel it kinda fit the rocks at the bottom of the pier at about 60 /65 mph :o:o it was funny but it was also not funny

A tramp came over to me and started shoutin at me to show him some stuff, so i did and he was clapping and chering, people were stopping in the street and coming out of shops to see what all the shouting was about lol

He then tried to give me a bottle of wine for being nice to him but thenn the police came and he offered it to them, trying to make them go away and was saying that he was just telling me to stop doing tricks and they had come just in time to help him and stuff :P was the funniest thing ever!