Another Bikevbike Thread

ramps

i think the graphics are painted on the limey, not sure though

ooooff really :/ would put me off the frame lol, dont like cheesey lil graphics

good company just hate there logo and colours they use on frames is just bad e.g. t-rex = JJB Paintjob.

Love the grey on the limey though, looks very mint

I've had a quick go on the limey and the a1 and i must say the it will be hard to beat the limey.It was posibley the best bike i had riden so if you heve the money for one i'd say the limey hands down :) but i'v had a go on the a1 so the a2 could be a lot nicer but i dont think it will be better than the limey :-

Limey all the way (Y)

rickyb

ive ridden both frames well the a1 n limey and both are very nice on the back wheel both with top spec conpoments eg kings burns etc etc must say this

the limey is very heavy well with echo rims kings and high rollers and hi fi's but when your on the back wheel it feels alot better than the a1

even though my mates a1 has fattys so it brings the bb rise down but it is lighter.

on tartybikes the a1 is cheaper and the a2 even cheaper than the limey, but the limey looks much better in my opinion if you changed the the colour not a fan of the green (N)

both frames are amazing to ride