Bands You Shouldn't Really Listen To

Dan Clark

Basically, post bands that you shouldn't like, but you love them anyway, bands that you should be embarrased to listen to.

For example, I usually listen to metalcore, the more technical and melodic the better, and then proper emo and screamo.

But I also can't help but love:

James Blunt

Keane

Yngwie Malmsteem

Gary Moore

80's bands with synths

Jamiroquai

I'll think of more later, my minds gone blank, post away

For example, I usually listen to metalcore, the more technical and melodic the better, and then proper emo and screamo.

Umm, care to enlighten us on the differances between each of those styles and the distinguishing features of each?

I for one think they are the gayest names for music genre's ever. Whats wrong with metal, rock, ska, punk, etc.

metalcore, emo and screamo??????

That album is actually really good..( jack johnson ) try and find the password si.

Just tried looking for the password again, and it turns out, i had the wrong album. :lol: I had downloaded his older one, so it's not such a waste of a download now, as i didn't really want it in the first place. His new one is in the queue, and this time, the rar isn't passworded. :D

Just tried looking for the password again, and it turns out, i had the wrong album. :lol: I had downloaded his older one, so it's not such a waste of a download now, as i didn't really want it in the first place. His new one is in the queue, and this time, the rar isn't passworded. :D

Jack Johnson is ace, nothing to be ashamed of at all, I think. I have the older album (called "on and on"), it's also good - A very similar style, just different songs.

Andy, is the rest of the Madonna album worth having? :P

Depeche mode

Keane

Is Jamiroquai bad?

N.E.R.D.

Portishead

Supergrass

And last night my girlfriend and mate were round for new years and they were moaning about my music library so they promptly started downloading Jesse McCartney songs on Limewire and I actually quite like one of the tracks... :$

Depeche mode

Keane

Is Jamiroquai bad?

N.E.R.D.

Portishead

Supergrass

And last night my girlfriend and mate were round for new years and they were moaning about my music library so they promptly started downloading Jesse McCartney songs on Limewire and I actually quite like one of the tracks... :$

DEPECHE MODE!!! HOW CAN YOU BE EMBARASSED THAT YOU LISTEN TO DEPECHE MODE!!

greatest band ever. Never met someone who didn't like them :)

Jamiroquai is pretty good IMO, awesome. I jam to nerd a bit too.

about the madonna album- i dont know, i just keep listening to that one song over and over!! The rest of the album is supposed to be good though...

i listen to lots of stuff that might be considered gay and 80s (like flock of seagulls!), check out the list

www.myspace.com/momentdesigns

add me as a friend if you are nice, i just got it all set up :)

Edited by AndrewT