Inner Tubes

scott13

don't know if they are any good but what i did when i had this problem was to buy of bikedock is a cheng shin inner tube £7 thorn proof and thick as f**k also try getting a new tyre that sometimes solves it. hope i could of helped

get a maxxis downhill tube 2.5 to 2.7 they are ultra strong had mine for a while you'll split you tire before you split one of those :P .

agreed they are immense inner tubes

no punctures since april with one of those babys in

depends what you ride rele?

because for stock there are sooooo many tubes to pick from, but i would say... get the maxxis down hill tube, super thick and doesnt pinch easyly,

for a mod i would say go for halo tubes, because there nice and fat and also they have a great pinch protection your tyre can roll and you dont have to worry abot that gay sound pisssssssssssssssssssssss

hope this helped wilky

If they're definitley pinch flats then try a bit more ir in your tyres and use your knees a little more :P Otherwise check your rims for any sharp edges/spokes sticking up that could be pucturing the tube. Also never underestimate the importance of a good rim tape, it needs to be a good thickness and be the full width of the rim.

:D dont know if this any use to u but it works for me anyway:if you dont like having heavy downhill tubes in like most people do try drilling another hole in your rim and fit 2 inner tubes so if you get a puncture you have another to ride with.Its so much easier cos i dont like downhill tubes in and i kept getting punctures so i came up with this soloution because if your out on a ride and you do get a puncture it ruins your whole day. :huh:

i keep getting flat tyres and i was just wondering if self healing inner tubes are any good? :S

hi there, you are right in making a topic on this because everyone knows innertubes need to be good and strong, so therefore so therefore i thick you should purchase a continental innertube which are superb. the link below is not the one i have but this one is strong aswell. if u contact me on mesanger i will try find the one i have because mine is 'snake bite proof'

innertube

Edited by sembo_trials

:D dont know if this any use to u but it works for me anyway:if you dont like having heavy downhill tubes in like most people do try drilling another hole in your rim and fit 2 inner tubes so if you get a puncture you have another to ride with.Its so much easier cos i dont like downhill tubes in and i kept getting punctures so i came up with this soloution because if your out on a ride and you do get a puncture it ruins your whole day. :huh:

Two downhill tubes is like a KG added to your rear end though which is stoopid! weight lifting lol

got a duro tube 3 inches wide with a 2.5 tyre, no pinches for me (Y)