Trials Heaven...the Creation!

new_to_trials

This seems like a nice idea ill give you my trials heaven.

my trials heaven will include the following:

lots of crates and a stack it yourself guide haha

big gaps

big drops

low gravity

perfect balance

everyone has a free zoo python

you get to meet all your favourite trials riders

to be fearless and try absolutly anything and everything

NO CHAVS

everyones kind to each other

a natural section(half the map)

a maze of crates going on for miles and if you fall i have to get out by walking inless you can sidehop about 50ft

and one final thing no footballs.

There thats mine it will have to be one of the best if it has no chavs in haha, well i bet people have better ideas then me anyway :lol:

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Lol No chavs :P I dont think there would be chavs in your back garden :P.. but then again.., chavs wil be chavs :o

Sounds like a dream your idea :P

Be careful, be very careful, CHAVS are everywhere i'll be riding trials as normal and i don't even see it coming its so fast and skilled oh poo he has my watch grab him... to late his mates are with him, i can take about 3 of them then they all jump in. One bit of advice don't land on the floor if your infront of a group of chavs, your life will be over.

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

This seems like a nice idea ill give you my trials heaven.

my trials heaven will include the following:

lots of crates and a stack it yourself guide haha

big gaps

big drops

low gravity

perfect balance

everyone has a free zoo python

you get to meet all your favourite trials riders

to be fearless and try absolutly anything and everything

NO CHAVS

everyones kind to each other

a natural section(half the map)

a maze of crates going on for miles and if you fall i have to get out by walking inless you can sidehop about 50ft

and one final thing no footballs.

There thats mine it will have to be one of the best if it has no chavs in haha, well i bet people have better ideas then me anyway

haha that sounds cool and a FREE zoo python that would rock <NO CHAVS> hehe y do chavs have to

exsist <ihate chavs>

chris

:P

Be careful, be very careful, CHAVS are everywhere i'll be riding trials as normal and i don't even see it coming its so fast and skilled oh poo he has my watch grab him... to late his mates are with him, i can take about 3 of them then they all jump in. One bit of advice don't land on the floor if your infront of a group of chavs, your life will be over.

Rob. B)

Ah nice bit of advise there..

But one thing, if i even saw chavs about i wouldnt stay, also even if i did land in fornt and the jumped me i would just pull out my Mulgrips :P:P

.. ..

Then id get batterd most like (N)

But one thing, if i even saw chavs about i wouldnt stay, also even if i did land in fornt and the jumped me i would just pull out my Mulgrips :P:P

.. ..

What is your lot problem with Chavs iam not one myself but you really should look in the dichtory and find out what the words mean's.There no different to us just were werid clothes.Just do not call them chavs and you will be fine

sam

Edited by new_to_trials

.. ..

You won't have the time to pull out Mulgrips you will already be being kicked in, even if you have never talked to or even met any of them, it only takes one to shout bundle and your life is over.

I walk round the corner.. oh no look theres about 200 chavs round there go back gooo back.

Anyone in there right mind would walk back if they saw that state.

Rob. B)

You won't have the time to pull out Mulgrips you will already be being kicked in, even if you have never talked to or even met any of them, it only takes one to shout bundle and your life is over.

I walk round the corner.. oh no look theres about 200 chavs round there go back gooo back.

Anyone in there right mind would walk back if they saw that state.

Rob. B)

Back to my point why would there start on you just do not look at them if to say you do no belong here.And you be fine.

sam

What is your lot problem with Chavs iam not one myself but you really should look in the dichtory and find out what the words mean's.There no different to us just were werid clothes.Just do not call them chavs and you will be fine

sam

Actually no chavs are all the same to each other but completly different to us.

A chav is:

A theif

A gobby idiot

And there those type that would beat up an old granny if they wanted to look hard infront of there mates.

The only reason chavs are theifs is because they spend all the money they have on rubbish makes like burbury haha. IF they actually spent it on a hobby they won't have to steal there bread from the shop or beat up some old guy for his wallet.

sam

Lmao..

"Theres no diferent"

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling”..

When you get pushed around by one youl see.

Lmao..

"Theres no diferent"

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling”..

When you get pushed around by one youl see.

No trying to act hard but there not hard 3 of them had a ago at me and i showed them whoes boss.

sam

That the only time when you run as fast as you can :D

sam

So basicly what your saying is chavs are not just like the rest of us now your even admitting you would run if you saw about 40 of them, if they were just like 40 ordinary people you wouldn't run, you know why? Because you know you are not going to get kicked in by them all inless there chavs in disguise.

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Yes, well, i agree with what everybody is saying, Pallets, logs, Cars, Cotton reels etc are all deffiantly neccarsery.................

Luckily for me, i have them all muahahahaha

IPB Image

That was at its most basic stage, here it is when it was at its best, it has loads more pallets, a few cotton reals, and some home made shapes...............

IPB Image

Sorry about the pic, it was taken from a video (Y)

Unfortuantly due to living on a farm, My dad needed the space for some machinery so i had to take it all down, and whilst i was at UNI the big logs were stolen for use as horse jumps, grrrrrrrrrrr

Ah well, i have fond memories

Adam

Chavs are :offtopic: so pack your whinging!

anyway back to the topic...

i would have some logs aranged in different piles and pinned together, unless they were big fat logs that don't move. Railway sleepers interwoven with arge holes inbetween them (i've done that before with some that i found and it was so good, lasted a weekbefore it was took down as well)

Some tyres like the ones in loughborough. And a nice little shaded area for when its really sunny so i can have hot girls in bakini's getting me lots of ice cold drinks. And a stero player to blast out some tunes.

that should do me, though i wouldn't like a free python frame... unless i could sell it on ebay and buy some rails or concrete blocks.

p.s. NO MORE CHAV RUBBISH, GO BITCH ON MSN!!!

My trials heaven would be,a pile of 5 crates,but whenever you took one off it wa sreplaced with another one straight away (to save space) and lots of logs elading up to my shed roof,with lots of different levels to hop onto/off with lots of gaps,drop,and lots of drop gaps and step-ups

zoo

i think basically bigman has what everyone was describing, and to settle some arguements Here are a few definations of what 'Chavs' are, and they're on T'internet so they must be true :-^_^

Mike!!!

Bigman your so F****ing lucky!, and i bet there's no chavs areound there, and living on a fam your sure to have an air rifle lying around somewhere! :lol::lol: