Favourite Bikes Of All Time

PaRtZ

your saying you think the 200 T-Pro rides nice? it's practically a 20" mountain bike with a longer stem and smaller chainring.

the 200 T-Master is almost exactly like the 2003 T-Mag.

Wez, you post a lot of pointles posts saying stuff like i hear this is good. i think you shold think before you post pointles things, no offence

Mike!!!

your saying you think the 200 T-Pro rides nice? it's practically a 20" mountain bike with a longer stem and smaller chainring.

the 200 T-Master is almost exactly like the 2003 T-Mag.

Wez, you post a lot of pointles posts saying stuff like i hear this is good. i think you shold think before you post pointles things, no offence

Mike!!!

Im sorry ur saying i do pointless quotes u did a page about u cooking!!!!!!!!!!! so obviosly ur the pointless one you fool and the 2000 t-pro is rubbis its my opinion atlest i talk about trials. :lol:

wez :D

Even though its a newish frame, i still think its the best bike of all time.

The geomentry is bang on. And its rapidly becoming a very popular frame due to the low (ish) cost and excellent riding that can be done on it(with out it snapping XTP!)

So i would say Zona Zip

But espically mine :D

cheers wilky