Bmxers

monty rider

yeah i sometimes do, its good to take in a variety of styles, it broadens your imagination and skills, which you can then apply to your own riding, i really enjoy riding all types of bikes, and it certainly helps that i can take skills from each kind to the others and makes me a better rider in general, although a bit of a jack of all trades-not good at 1 thing, just ok at everything :P

generally bmxers moves are applicable to trials, so you'll certainly be able to keep up with them moves wise, except when it comes to using pegs.......seeing as only a handful of trials riders use them

BMX'ers "hey dude do you like kind of know of any banks round here."

Rich "well there the HSBC round the corner and the Abbey netional jut over there"

*BMXers blank face* LMAO lol

But yea i ride with them theres some good ones round here who we occasionaly ride the estate with

I ride bmx occasionally i ride dirt mainly cos theres a few dirt tracks near me. i used to ride bmx all the time, but i started skating, and now i do trials mostly.

why do you ask?

Mike!!!

Hi, If i rode BMX i would ride dirt too, I Skated before i started Trials but i look back now and think "Why the hell did i Skate". :ermm:

I asked because i wondered if you all ride with other people instead of just Trials Riders all the time.

Cheers Phil

Edited by monty rider

Hi

Yer i ride with BMXers and its great fun, he like to 180 everyfing, so, so do i :P

Bmxers also are realy sound guys!

They also find new lines which my trials mates havent seen. But i only like riding with good bmxers, none of these people who think there amazing and cant get up a curb, lol

And its a good excuse to go to skate parks, which rock to be honest.

wilky

i have to ride with bmxers, i only have 1 trial buddy but he is at uni a lot of the time so im stuck with a load of bmxers, kind of gets boring just sitting at skateparks all day when you dont want to be a loner riding trials, especially when youve ridden every single inch of trials in the entire skatepark area, gets a bit depressing :

and it would help if my bike actually would stop f**king up on me as my rear wheel makes nasty sounds :S . snapped my front maggy ever too.

IN DESPERATE NEED OF A DECENT BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clawz