Who Is Your Favorite Pro?

LukeDraisey! :)

^^^ agreed

what is your problem, how about f**k off. hug the unfortunate tramps, then it will at least be counted as slightly charitable. :-

*cough*twat*cough*

And before you say i never ridden with a pro, i live down the road from CLS and i have been riding with him for over a year now. Want to lick me?

I hate you two. Loads.

Ash- What happened to: "I'm never going into NMC again"

Biff- What happened to: "Trials-Forum is shit, you're all gay apart from CLS" :S

dude... your f**king weird.. just calm it down a bit...

for a start.... a pro is not somone that is sponsored... its someone who rides for the profession !! as in... they get paid to ride.. and that is a VERY select few in the country... because im sponsored... porter is sponsored... but we sure as hell aint making a damn living out of it !!

we just sit at home on our arses.. riding... and working 2 days a week....

I hate you two. Loads.

Ash- What happened to: "I'm never going into NMC again"

Biff- What happened to: "Trials-Forum is shit, you're all gay apart from CLS" :S

Shut up before i smash your face :)

dude... your f**king weird.. just calm it down a bit...

for a start.... a pro is not somone that is sponsored... its someone who rides for the profession !! as in... they get paid to ride.. and that is a VERY select few in the country... because im sponsored... porter is sponsored... but we sure as hell aint making a damn living out of it !!

we just sit at home on our arses.. riding... and working 2 days a week....

Aust do you still speak to Johno Taylor, you used to do Trials Comp with him, Good mate of mine (Y)

a pro is someone who is sponsored!

fool. ^_^

Incorrect FOOL! ;) , the only difference between a professional and an amatuer is pay. if you get payed for it your a pro, if not, even if your sponsered, you are an amatuer. Just like any other sport.

Shut up before i smash your face :)

Aust do you still speak to Johno Taylor, you used to do Trials Comp with him, Good mate of mine (Y)

yeah he stopped riding when he got into the harder categories :P... pusaaay haha... he was a sound kid...

i got to talk to him on the phone but he was hammered! (Y)

You should be very proud!

I live near phil feeney, i talked to him at the station and we text each other give me a medal!

Edit: I just had this thought. I dont ride trials to meet/hug/suck up to pro's, i ride trials to have fun and becuase i think its a great hobby.

Edited by wayneone

Incorrect FOOL! ;) , the only difference between a professional and an amatuer is pay. if you get payed for it your a pro, if not, even if your sponsered, you are an amatuer. Just like any other sport.

That's why they use expert and elite instead of 'pro'.

Anyway this whole hugging thing is just to get attention, and is BS.

Edited by JT!