Where Is Your Seat?

sam

i either get the wheres your seat or some OH MY GOD hes got a disk break on a BMX thats annoying comparing my bike to a bmx or hahhahahah hes riding a koxx :$ wich can sound comedy at times with accents but its gettin old, bit its broken now so wont get that anymore lol

Or the funny guy that says "Hey mate you lost your seat", :angry:it was funny to start with but now it gets on me wick.

It was never funny, not even when a funny person like Jimmy Carr, Bill Bayley, or Peter Kay says it!

and i think the only time some of the answers people say would only fool a blonde person, or like mensioned previously a Chav :closedeyes:

Mike!!!

Depends on the context of the comment if its a genuine intreset question i may spend my precious time and actully tell them if its them going "Some One Robbed your Saddle Hahahah" genrally say give me some money and ill buy one or just sprint up to them well fast make a huge squeel then narrowly dogde them turn round and go why do you pants smell like poo? LMA0 lol

If someone's geniunely interested I'll them but if it's a dipshit remark like 'Did you know someone stole your seat?' or 'Haha! Your bike has no seat!' etc. then it's usually something along the lines of the following;

'Holy shit! Those polish f**ks (I have a KOT) screwed me! God damnit I'd never realised, how could I not notice? I've had this bike for months! Hey [insert friend's name here], did you know those polish bastards ripped me off? Check this shit out, there's no seat man! What the shit am I supposed to do if my legs get tired? This is rediculous!'

'Yeah man that's pretty f**ked up, I hadn't realised either! That's bullshit! Can't you sue for something like that? It's like selling a remote control with no f**king buttons.'

'f**k a duck! They did it to you too! French assholes pulled the same trick on you and they've done it before as well. I'm gonna go see what my mum says about this, we'll sue those bitches for everything they've got! I am sick of this shit.'

'Let's do it man. Mother f**kers.'

Preceeded by the entire group staring at the person who thought he/she was funny until they get the point. You get the idea - we basically act like assholes if the initial remark we get was blurted by some asshole of similar rage inducing idiocy.