Fun Trial At Keighley

robster

yeah that rock in section 9 was a bit mad, observer said one guy got over though. I was close on my first lap, side hopped from that rock on the side to bash/pedal but couldn't keep it. I can't find my camera lead so i can't post the pic of the bike in the water i'm afraid >_<

Gotta work til 9 on thursday now, gutted, will come out straight after though, you guys better still be riding! gotta clean my bike aswell... devasted :S

B)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Jan 23 2006, 01:34 PM)

The one thing that ignored me was mr kenny i belive observing one of the sections i got threw the whole thing with 3 dabs which i was happy with, he barley watched as he was too bussy chatting then when i came to get my punch card back he maked it as five. And shorthly after he tried to take the piss out of my dad for taking a picture, mehhhhhhh indeed <_<

josh i did nottake the piss out of your dad if i did he would have known !he pointed a camera in my direction so i struck a trademark catalouge pose!!if you know what im about(yes im alway's fukin about an havin a laugh)you'd know that so whatch what your sayin.....

also i appologise if i didn't pay 100% to you when i was observin but who did i pay total attention toi was roped into observing like 5 mins into me getting there,if you had a problem with me you should have said then instead of bleating absolute bolloks about me here,fukin kids eh!

i had a top day once again a social event for me drumming up interest for newcastle,good to see and speak to allot of folks and well done to kev for his second place, not to long after the accident muchos respect!!

kenny :S

Seems totally out of order saying "don't come up here and do comps 'cos we don't like you". Pretty much.

Cheers for sticking up for me Mark (Y) Toplad..

Also I AGREE that my first post was atad over the top.. But thats how i felt about the day as a hole and im entitled to my appinyon! Am i correct in saying i have an appinyon?!

Craig

I'm not really 'sticking up' for anyone at all, it's just that when people are talking about 'how can we get more people to ride trials comps?' and shit like that, having people say "Don't come here, we don't like you" seems a bit counterproductive...

Cheers for sticking up for me Mark (Y) Toplad..

Also I AGREE that my first post was atad over the top.. But thats how i felt about the day as a hole and im entitled to my appinyon! Am i correct in saying i have an appinyon?!

Craig

you might have an opinion if you could spell it.

what Buck said was his point of view( hence the 'as far as im concered bit')

its not an opinion of tyke trial of anyone except bucky.

i see what your saying mark but i also understand what bucks saying.

This lad has done nowt but complain. Hes critisised nearly every aspect of the day and to be honest i imagine a fair few people wouldnt lose sleep if he dent come next time.

ahh the wonderful world of forums

i've never seen so much bickering about a FUN trial :S infact i've seen less bickering about nationals

im put off comps now (N)

couldnt agree more, im not put of comps but people are moaning too much about it, its a comp the weather depends on the day so dont winge,

people should focus more on having a laugh!

well done to all riders some impressive results! :)

Seems totally out of order saying "don't come up here and do comps 'cos we don't like you". Pretty much.

A little bit of thanks wouldn't have gone a miss, all of us in inter noticed the mud yet we still got on with it. Definately one of the best rides i've been on.

"don't come up here and do comps 'cos we don't like you"

"Don't come here, we don't like you"

I never said it was the view of anyone besides myself.

That was purly my opinion of this guy based upon one post.

you might have an opinion if you could spell it.

what Buck said was his point of view( hence the 'as far as im concered bit')

its not an opinion of tyke trial of anyone except bucky.

i see what your saying mark but i also understand what bucks saying.

This lad has done nowt but complain. Hes critisised nearly every aspect of the day and to be honest i imagine a fair few people wouldnt lose sleep if he dent come next time.

There we have it a perfectly unbiased post with both sides bared in mind.

Sorry to dig this topic back up but I have been away for a couple of weeks with limited internet access.

Bucky