Heatsink 24inch Frame

Pauly

Looks cheap.

It's nice to see more 24" frames, I would get one if I could afford new rims though.

Agree with it looking kinda cheap. It reminds me very much so of my old Mission Trials Master - 1999 it was made I believe. Just tubes from a catalogue welded together. Geo is prob pretty good.. just dont expect it to last too long. It's good people are getting in on the 24" game though.

Jonny.

Agree with it looking kinda cheap. It reminds me very much so of my old Mission Trials Master - 1999 it was made I believe. Just tubes from a catalogue welded together. Geo is prob pretty good.. just dont expect it to last too long. It's good people are getting in on the 24" game though.

Jonny.

It looks like a Mission therefore it'll break like one? Haha, don't be silly Johnny. I'm sure Mr H. Sink has thought this one through, it's about 5lbs of metal shaped by someone with real engineering experience. It ought to be good (Y)

I'm guessing it's more that MikeBike has done his homework, and Steve's given him the geometry of the old ET? So it should be as strong as the other Mikebike frames to some extent, seeing as it's largely the same but wiht different numbers 'n' angles?