Lush Bike Parts (and Bikes)

RR_Trials

(Y)(Y) i found this new website (well i have never seen it before) and the things on it look realy good the bikes etc dose anyone know were i can buy the zh1 parts because there is no orderline and i type it in on google and diddnt come up wit much. (Y)(Y)

http://www.zhibike.com/zhi/UntitledFrameset-2.htm

I can't believe they validated you.

More characteristics of ZHI bike:

1. The special width,48mm,47mm(rear)and 41mm(front),can let tire has extra contact area with ground.

2. protuberant center part of frame makes the rim stiffer.

3. Extra brake contact area of sidewall makes ur brake works more effectively.

4. Increasd the thickness, Sidewall can hold more grinds.

Gotta love it.

Edit: Email sales@zhibike.com to buy stuff, I presume.

Edited by Smo

I think that these bike parts are lush and if they want to stand a chance of selling they should put a bit showing were you buy..... Sombody failied in buissness studys :- . I do hope these parts are cheaper than echo 'because they are lush!! :):lol::P

Someone failed english, stop posting tripe (Y)

I've heard (this isn't fact) that the ZM-1 frames are basically Pythons (no shit eh :rolleyes: ) but produced in a cheaper (shitter?) factory. Same with the majority of the parts. It's all catalogue stuff which isn't really much of a surprise in this day of trials but yeah, doesn't exactly seem original does it...

If anyones interested ive emailed asking for the price of the mod frame and the cranks :-(Y)

I've heard (this isn't fact) that the ZM-1 frames are basically Pythons (no shit eh :rolleyes: ) but produced in a cheaper (shitter?) factory. Same with the majority of the parts. It's all catalogue stuff which isn't really much of a surprise in this day of trials but yeah, doesn't exactly seem original does it...

No its not original but at least if there copying parts they cant make the price too high (Y)

Yes i supose youre right mate, but if you look at the cranks there square tapper, and they are coulored witch is realy great because i want a nice coloured crank but at a reasonable price *fingers crossed*

....... Im defenatly interested about the prices mate if you could tell me them when you get the details i would greatly apreachiate it.

Thanks

Someone failed english, stop posting tripe (Y)

Dude give the guy a break, he's put up with all the shit you've given him and not once lost his temper about it or badmouthed you. I know he doesn't spell perfectly and it's a little bit annoying but he's proving himself more mature than you right now.

It's pity then that there is more to English than pure spelling......

Had you performed a search before posting this thread you would have realised that it was old news. I guess the other tone wouldn't have been sufficient to voice your enquires/thoughts.......

Its hardly a surprise - given that this all (presumably) comes from the guy who used to have his name on the short pythons.