Video Of Danny Macaskil, Sponsored By Tartybikes

ben_travis

i can't access tv.isg.si at work, would love someone if they put it on dominate/eengoedidee!!!

danny is nuts though, great rider and a cool guy!! yeah i think he is (one of) the first to be front flipping mtb's - we should post this on other mtb forums, shut all the mtb dirt jumpers up hahaha

oh..he learnt front flips before backflips ... :S fool

Edited by leedstrials

This guy's riding is just fecking ridiculous...there's people who are born to be good at things, and then the rest try to be good at something they are not supposed to be good at - like me....with practice I will always improve - but it just there comes a point where it just ain't natural.

More videos please...it's like a 30 second orgasm :S .

Derv.

I have seen a vid of that guy on a full sus in full body armour doing one in a skate park. Im sure some of you will know the one I mean, he lands in like a manual.

But dannys was really done nicely (Y)

oh yeah i know that one!! isn't that don't with old skool front brake technique too!!

Whey short frames for the win!

Thats why I've gone back to a shorter frame, the spots there were not massive walls or big rail gaps just ordinary spots made damned good by the level of riding. I love the manuals and other moves he thinks up really great thats the kinda of stuff I think up when Im riding alone trying to think of new things, Im getting the backwards manuals on slightly sloped paths now too (Y) the front flips on a whole new level though :P

Can't wait to see a full video of this guy, I loved the few clips in a group ride video a while back, long manual along a wall to tabletop and big gaps down those stairs, back then it was like who the...?? now I know who :P

Cheers for the clips,

Olly

yeah it was the leeds vid of this dude that inspired me to go back to shorter bikes.

As far as i know (a la from bigman) he rides a global? same as ali c used to apparently. might be wrong...

yeah download the leeds videos (theres two versions) his backwards noserolls are sick.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....=66729&hl=danny

That G turn 'thing' on the second clip (6 seconds) looked like some sort of timewarp trick.

Oh My God.

Since when has timewarping even been possible?

Some of the coolest riding I have ever seen.

Gotta get more vids out more often, as has been said before, we all need it!

Makes me more with the idea of getting a short 24" with high BB, stuff sidehops!