Onza Prototype Bike

Well, no one officaly said it was this signature frame, people have just been calling it that becuase no one knows it's name, and Ben's been testing it.

Ben dosn't need a signature frame, he can ride anything and still be amazing. :-

Well, no one officaly said it was this signature frame, people have just been calling it that becuase no one knows it's name, and Ben's been testing it.

Ben dosn't need a signature frame, he can ride anything and still be amazing. :-

True, I've got a vid of him at the worlds(I think) on a limey and the prototype. Handles both easily. He seemed to be on a t-pro at the bike show from the vid's i've seen. I was actually thinking the other night how can he jump on any bike and be at home on it? I know for me I get used to my bikes and if i've learned something on one, while I might be able to do it on other's, I usually can't do it aswell or go as big etc...

Never used to have much interest in him/any competition rider's but the 20 min vid I have really opened my eyes. I would have bought his dvd by now but I fear the recording might be the same quality as the vid I have, in that gimps keep standing infront of the camera, because it was filmed from the crowd.

Can anyone enlighten me?

100% agreed, amazing rider, but he learnt everytihng he knows from me :D (NOT!!)

Edited by thwaites14

the video is really good and no its all quality filming its him in the comps mostly (Y)

Yo, fill out your profile with an e-maill address or msn addy, i've got a few questions for you which don't need to clog up this thread (Y) or add me to msn (in my profile ;))