Onza Boy Mark Is Gay

zoosteve

im sorry i forgot to say how nerdy he is nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd

man you are like so cool, i want to be just like you, can i have your babies??? i need to learn how to be this cooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneoneeleventytwo

Ben

1. How the fack is he 'nerdy'? haha

2. If you haven't noticed, it's bloody cold out, so not everyone will be riding 24/7.

3. You loser. Seriously. Just keep it to yourself.

4. If you're going to offend someone, at least do it properly. ie, Spelling correctly etc.

5. Comedy value of this thread: 5/10. Try harder next time.

6. Oh wait, there wont be a next time!

7. Have fun getting banned.

8. :)

Good use of a topic,

Mark is a bit of a legend on this forum, hes also a very helpful guy, and is always willing to give his advise, dont get in a mood because hes liked more than you, you never know he might ride at night, but we know you have to be in for eastenders.

To be honest waste of a topic, and "onzaboymark" is a sound guy, well seems it.

So basicly shut up you faggot (cheers ash lol), and go aways until yoy have some helpful advise to give, or a decent topic to start, its people like you that bug me!, because there woudnt be a validating system if they didnt have to worry about twats like you and emery etc.... and it makes it harder for normall people to get validated.

so basicly piss off and leave mark alone i hope he bans you!.

Mark: iam on you side by the way lol

Cheers

Wilky

wait a min i think onza boy marh is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ps gay nerd