Profiles Do Come In 32h And 28 Aswell!

Matt_Tupman

Was sat in the shop yesterday looking through the new Profile catologue and it clearly says on pretty much every hub that they come in 48, 36, 32 or 28 hole :S

So whats the big shakes? this isn't a new thing you just have to special order them.

I've just ordered a 32h disc hub so i'll let you all know when she arrives (Y) But this surely makes the Profile truely the best hub for a mod, now with an increased range on rims to use.

I've just ordered a 32h disc hub so i'll let you all know when she arrives But this surely makes the Profile truely the best hub for a mod, now with an increased range on rims to use.

surely its just gonna be like the 36H version but with 32 instead :S:P:-

but yeah it makes profile better i suppose, maybe they will make 32h more available if the know they could make a lot of sales in the trials world.

they probably did the option to start with for lightwieght bmx race bikes :)

surely its just gonna be like the 36H version but with 32 instead :S:P:-

but yeah it makes profile better i suppose, maybe they will make 32h more available if the know they could make a lot of sales in the trials world.

they probably did the option to start with for lightwieght bmx race bikes :)

Well yeah :$:P

Yeah i thought the same, certainly would be good

ummmmm, t master hub, fixed cog and an eno ;)

as bongo said... riiiiggghhtt..... :huh:

Anyway the discussion here is freehubs, not freewheels, which means your argument is about the t-master hub. The cog on that isn't going to be very casettey now is it? ;)

I'm confused now. I thought profiles wouldn't go on echo rims becuase they have different hole numbers. So why are people dicking about with missing 4 holes out when you can get them with the right number of holes? :huh:

I called them up yesterday, aparently they said theres no real reason why they can't make a 32h hub they just didn't think it was required by many, Tartybikes informed them about the many 32h trials rims so they are looking into making the 32h hubs as it shouldn't be to different or difficult to make (Y)

Olly.