Who Inspired You?

az_zoo

I was thinking today about the first time i saw trials. I remeber thinking thats mad and i'd love to do that, And im now the owner of a ZOO! Python and can do more then what i watched that person doing. I get all the inspiration in my riding from the people i ride with when i see them do something ive been trying for ages, Which pushes me harder. So i was just wondering who or what inspires you the most to ride trials?

cheers az-man

I was at a random show about 3-4 years ago with loads of different things there, and i saw a saracen m.a.d van with Tim Pratt and Chris Townsend i think doing some trials, i got a poster from that which was cool. I guess thats what inspired me mostly.

Me and my mate Rob used to do moto trials at from the age 9-12, we were both pritty good but go a bit bord because you cant really practice any where. so my dad got me that classic "Dirty Tricks & Cunning Stunts" vid. i was hooked on cyclo trials then on. Also Mr M.A.d Richard Jonson (RJ) inspered me a hell of alot as well. :D

Well i saw my mate dan cooke doing trials once in our local park. And mmy dad got me a bike for xmas one year so i tried it lol. And im hear now lol. But mybest mate tom inspires me. And neil tunnicliffe is my favourite rider ever i love him. Hes so good hes just a joke. My girlfriend makes me do big things, I think of her and ill try alot of things, dont ask why just if i picture her there i go for stuff lol. :$

My first taste of Trials was Martyn Ashton around 2-3 years ago....didnt really think much of it (i was 10 years old lads) and it was only about last year when M-A-D team came into our school to do a demo promoting cycle helmets that i actully considered taking it up...bought a bike a few months later and here i am now....still crap but ho well

Ben

Dougie Lampkin as allways inspired me i know its motorcycle but when i see him doing those things on a trails bike with a engine i think i must be able to do trails with no engine ?

This kid i used to know also inspired me to get into trails i was 15 he was about 10 but he was doing silly things and showed me a couple of things too.

Edited by nova666

Ok the first time i saw trials was the video Dirty Tricks & Cunning Stunts with the two martins, After that i was hooked.

I had to borrow a bike from a friend of mine to get started until i could afford one of my own, Unfortunately i'm in between bikes now. I had an Onza T pro for a while but i didn't like it as much so i sold that on and i'm now saving for a new frame, Hopefully be back out soon though I'm getting so bored without a bike... :turned:

A while back now when i lived there, About 7 trils riders used to ride at our local alidi on the rocks that they have got outside of it. Eversince then i have always wanted to get a trials bike and 2 do trials. So basically i watched for a long while, convinced my dad and away i went :D

TRA vid with 3 doors down music. I was riding trials for about a month not knowing trials could be pushed to that extent. :-

When he rides 20" team?

I heard a m8 talk about "biketrials" and searched around, and found som TRA vid's, and found out that I had to try that so now I'm here with a Zoo! and everything is just fine !!! (Y)