Disc Brake

DaiTrials

Im after a disc brake but im on a budget, ive seen some riders with a AMAZING front mechanical disc. I know Nail lfrom cardiff had one, i think it might have been avid. Does anyone know what mechanical disc brake works really well? and where i can get one online new?

Im after a disc break but im on a budget, ive seen some riders with a AMAZING fron mechanical disc. I know Nail lfrom cardiff had one, i think it might have been avid. Does anyone know what mechanical disc break works really well? and where i can get one online new?

avid mech brakes are amazing.... But Ive heard it is easy to break them. :-:P

ach beaten

Edited by manuel

There prety cheap on wiggle arent they?

Wiggle should be with a cpaital W, seeing as its a noun and all. Sorry just felt compelled to bitch about the spelling, as first and foremost, this is an English grammar forum. Secondly, Ive heard many a good thing about the Avid mechanical discs. Im not sure which models are which, but people do seem happy with them.

The whole spelling thing on here is extremely facile, and it gets right on my tits. I think the spelling rules are more for those people that speak in "f**k wit" text speak.!!11!!!!!!!111!1LOZ!!!!!!!!111!!oh my god!!!!!11!!!1!!

Wiggle should be with a cpaital W, seeing as its a noun and all. Sorry just felt compelled to bitch about the spelling, as first and foremost, this is an English grammar forum. Secondly, Ive heard many a good thing about the Avid mechanical discs. Im not sure which models are which, but people do seem happy with them.

The whole spelling thing on here is extremely facile, and it gets right on my tits. I think the spelling rules are more for those people that speak in "f**k wit" text speak.!!11!!!!!!!111!1LOZ!!!!!!!!111!!oh my god!!!!!11!!!1!!

I'm sorry, but to be fair i don't realy use text language, and by putting wiggle (as aposed to Wiggle) it was still clear wasn't it! :shifty: