Another New Video From Moi...comments Please....

ben_travis

righty, my new video is done....been filmed over the past week, half street/half natural,

its just under 2 mins long. i have chosen to do this to keep file size down, and hopefully release video's more often as i think this is more fun for you watching :).

please let me know what you think.

cheers boyo's

tv.isg.si link.......... > benhulltrials5.mov

or

follow that link and get benhulltrials.divx (use VLC) for all u non-quicktime pansies :P

love y'all really.

feel free to put it on eengoedidee.nl if you like. :)

Will edit once it's downloaded

another out so quickly aswell.

Edit: nice one ben, you must have been busy last night most of that stuff was filmed yesterday. was a good ride at fort bill though.

nice riding, nice editing, good song and a generally good video, nice one.

Edited by Gavyn L

Who else rewound it and paused it on the bit just after the list of sponsors at the start? :P I had no idea wtf was going on for a sec...

Cool vid. Was a pity so much of it was just the camera balanced on walls (or on a tripod?) 'n' stuff, but that can't be helped really, so it's fair enough.

Cool riding though. I think it was just about the right length, 'cos quite a few of the moves were fairly similar in the first bit, so any long might've been milking it a bit? Either way, cool natural lines!

RoSsI says:

i bet bens got a hairy backside u kno

porter says:

i put money on it

RoSsI says:

me too

we had a little convo about the vid...thats the constructive stuff that came out of it.

fraid not boys, u both owe me money next time i see you i shaved it just last week for the aerodynamics of sidehopping.....

sorry to let u down boys, the hair is available to purchase if you would like. $1.25 per half a hair. 1400 available to purchase :).

cheers

ben

p.s. i only accept paypal into my swiss account or £10 notes with the PM's photo on.

another nice vid, seems everyone from stonehaven is sticking up vids these days, mite have to make a few myself now ;)

wish`d i`d had come on the weekend looks like the rocks were good at ft william :( i was half way there, but on my motorbike for a blast :lol:

hey just noticed at 47seconds im sidehopping the wall in the background :P

Edited by BobbyD

wo, thats alot of snow out in stoney!

got alot in aberdeen too, about a foot on the roof of my car and above the sills all the way round, can't wait till the weather clears though as these vids of bens make me want to ride :P

still can't believe you guys were out on your bikes in that last night :huh:

cheers mike (Y) much appreciated....

shove, im a real man, ooooot in the snow min, with me pikey mate towler. its all good, although brakes went tits up, but towler did the funniest bail ever...... :wub::rockon:({) int the snow....

might go out tonight cos im a real MAN.

cheers for comments guys, if anyone has out negative to say, excluding porter and rossi discussing my arse :|

love y'all