Snapped Fsa Bb

Flip-Mod

I wouldnt recomend the new echo bb, But that is my oppinion as in my case it doesnt fit my team fame propely and slides side to side with cranks etc on all tightend etc etc.

Rang tarty up and they told me to get my bb shel faced which i was dissapointed with as i imagined echo parts fitting an echo frame :huh:

I heard tom rigg also had this problem but not many others.

I also bourght a copy fsa bb for £30 which bearings collapsed within a week.

I would say try the koxx one.

Yeh mate I did that after less than 2 weeks. 4 rides! Get the Truvativ

HAHA was it the same as my snap in Leeds which I rode out of motorbike stylee? Ask Matt about it :P

yeah, that was equally as funny :D

was funny just watching you riding along like that :o i could'nt tell what was goin on :P

what bb were you running btw?

ta

Even though it didn't fit joshes bike, go for the echo. It's much stronger in theroy compared to all the other ISIS bb's. Thicker axel, stronger bearings.

bit off topic but How do isis compare to square tapered...

Not an amazing amout of diffrence.

If ime right square taper bb's last longer, but that can be sorted by buying a good bb, I say go isis as you have a wider range of good cranks to choose from.

Eg Zoo! cranks, echo cnc's only come in isis.

Edited by Swize

bit off topic but How do isis compare to square tapered...

Isis makes for a stiffer drivetrain, only problem is because of the way it works the taper is easier to stretch than a square one. Although that normally only happens if the cranks are removed and put back on very often. Oh and new bb's are more expensive :P

Even though it didn't fit joshes bike, go for the echo. It's much stronger in theroy compared to all the other ISIS bb's. Thicker axel, stronger bearings.

yeah but it's echo, so it might be rubbish in practise.

Yep, that's what I'm waiting to find out, really. I know people are all "But Echo have changed their ways now" 'n' stuff, but that doesn't mean to say that it's actually going to be strong? Bearing in mind they said that about the cassette hub, which died and was taken off the market, and now they don't have a definite release date again? Meh...

Oh, and you can't run FFW?